VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

4.1

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

on 12/9/2018 3:47:00 PM

This is probably the thinnest, most water-y hyaluronic acid product that I have ever used. Packaging is beautiful, other than that, I am very underwhelmed. This product is not designed for the really dehydrated skin type in a dry climate. Rather, if you have oily-combination skin, this might work well.

on 11/28/2018 11:39:00 AM

Only barely hydrates dry skin and pills like crazy. Avoid!!

on 11/14/2018 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Super!!! I have reactive skin in wintertime. Whatever skin care routine I try, my skin turns reddish, itchy, sensitive like hell. Immeditely after applying this serum, my skin calms down and feels more comfortable. I do not know what the long term benefits are, but the immediate effect is just great.

on 10/27/2018 3:03:00 PM

I found this on clearance at Target, and I said "why not?" I like the simple ingredient list, and the fact that it's fragrance and silicone-free. I didn't expect much, but I was hoping for an extra hydration boost.

I like it! It does deliver that hydration boost, without feeling heavy or sticky (after it dries down). I don't think it's working miracles, but there's definitely an extra "oomph". I mix one pump of this with one pump of the CosRx 96 Advanced Snail Essence, and I am seeing calmer, moister results than with the snail alone. And it doesn't clog my skin at all! I'm ALWAYS happy when I find something like that.

The bottle is substantial and the pump delivers the perfect amount of serum. It's not going to travel well (heavy, glass, with a top I can't "lock") but it's fine in my bathroom.

It's a little pricey for the simple serum it seems to be, but it does deliver a welcome boost and it doesn't bother my skin while doing it. I may or may not repurchase, but I won't turn it down if I find another deal. I would also recommend it, if you're looking for a solid hydration boost.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A pretty simple/basic face serum for those who breakout with fragrance or certain ingredients - this breaks it down to the bare minimum, 11 ingredients, many of which are humectants. Excellent for combination and oily skin types right before a light moisturizer, very oily would probably be able to skip and find this sufficient on its own. For drier skin types (such as my mothers) it works great before a heavier moisturizer and makes it do its job better (she is adamant about this!).
Love the bottle it comes in, the simplistic formula and the lightweight but sufficient hydration it gives my skin...I can use this AM and PM without breaking or turning oily. It's just the right level for me. And only need a few drops at most before applying my CC cream/SPF. Love it.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 10/25/2018 9:35:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like everything about this product. It is a lightweight, fragrance free gel. One pump does my face and neck. I have combination skin. This does not cause my skin to breakout. It does add moisture to my face. My skin feels hydrated, soft and smooth after using this. Love the blue ombre glass pump bottle. A little goes a long way, so I think this is a good value for the amount of product you get ( 50ml).Absolutely would repurchase.

on 10/20/2018 2:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I usually avoid Vichy because of the fragrance but this is pleasantly fragrance free and void of other irritating ingredients. I’m still on the fence about Hyaluronic acid products and whether they actually do anything. I’ve tried quite a few and after using up the entire bottle of this, I’m still not sure. However, it didn’t make me greasy or break me out which is a bonus. Stickiness is a problem for me with a lot of serums and can make my skin look worse (cough.. the ordinary), so Vichy got the texture right. I just don’t know if I ‘need it’.

on 10/12/2018 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The ombre glass bottle is very beautiful but the stuff inside is nothing special. Maybe it's better suited to oily skin or a humid climate but it did nothing for my dehydrated skin in a dry climate.

on 10/11/2018 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I spritz my face with water and then apply. The gel texture is light and absorbs easily. Did I notice a miraculous change in my complexion looking more hydrated - not really. However I did notice it provides a temporary "plumping" effect of the lines around my eyes

This has been a godsend for my dehrydrated skin with compromised moisture barrier. I apply one pump to a damp face, let it dry (it leaves a tacky feel at first) and follow up with my normal moisturiser. It never pills and just boosts the effects of my moisturiser in the most lovely way. I think this product is best for people who are sensitive to a lot of the ingredients in some of the fancier serums - the short ingredients list is actual what attracted me to this serum-gel. Plus it's totally fragrance free and safe for skin prone to fungal acne. It has made a big difference in how hydrated my skin is and I feel like I'm finally making progress on repairing the damage I did from over exfoliation.