VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

4.3

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

on 9/6/2018 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I can't use many products on my sensitive skin anymore. This one is very nice but I don't think it is good enough to keep buying it. I get decent results also from rosewater and witch hazel. I decided not to pay for high priced skin care anymore. If money was no object I would get it just because it's pleasant and doesn't irritate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

HG for me! Woohoo!
Lovely, non-irritating booster to use under your moisturizer. Clear color, gentle, no additives, plumps up skin, but does not cause pore congestion (and my skin is super sensitive to any comedogenic substances).
It does not by itself improve acne (is not designed to do so) but it allows you to use the anti-acne products you might need, and reduces the redness, irritation and flaking they may cause. (Sometimes I don't know which is worse: flaking and redness from antiacne products, or the oiliness and redness from plugged and inflamed pores....sigh....) But this way I can have the best of both worlds.
Yes, the 50 ml size is clunky, but keep it at home, and in addition get the 30 ml size or even the mini 5 ml size or sample packettes for when you travel. Just be careful, the cap does not always stay on, so I took off 1 lippie for packaging. Otherwise 5 star.
I use this before Avene serum as a moisturizer, and I never get any balling or difficulty with foundation or concealer (I use Ellis Faas foundation and concealers, Tatcha sunscreen).
All the positive reviews on MUA are telling the truth!

on 7/28/2017 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have an awful time with moisturizers: at 62, I have breakouts, irritation and fortunately, I don't need a heavy moisturizer. I happen to love this product. It is essentially hylauronic acid, water, glycerin and preservatives. It is light and refreshing and works well under sunscreen or as a foundation base. I don't break out from it but that doesn't mean that you won't. Still if you're looking for a lightweight product, you should give it a try. And ignore the part about layering. That's not a requirement! It's great stored in the fridge - especially after being outdoors.