VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 44-55
VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

3.9

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I got this as a sample (don't even remember from where) but I fell in love with it right away. It is such a lovely hydrating product that can be used alone, as a serum to boost the hydration of your moisturizers or even under serums. I love to layer this with an anti aging serum and moisturizer for both day and night. It absorbs into skin super quickly and leaves skin feeling very soft and hydrated. A++++

Loved it so much I bought the full size and use it regularly.

on 12/9/2018 3:47:00 PM

This is probably the thinnest, most water-y hyaluronic acid product that I have ever used. Packaging is beautiful, other than that, I am very underwhelmed. This product is not designed for the really dehydrated skin type in a dry climate. Rather, if you have oily-combination skin, this might work well.

on 10/27/2018 3:03:00 PM

I found this on clearance at Target, and I said "why not?" I like the simple ingredient list, and the fact that it's fragrance and silicone-free. I didn't expect much, but I was hoping for an extra hydration boost.

I like it! It does deliver that hydration boost, without feeling heavy or sticky (after it dries down). I don't think it's working miracles, but there's definitely an extra "oomph". I mix one pump of this with one pump of the CosRx 96 Advanced Snail Essence, and I am seeing calmer, moister results than with the snail alone. And it doesn't clog my skin at all! I'm ALWAYS happy when I find something like that.

The bottle is substantial and the pump delivers the perfect amount of serum. It's not going to travel well (heavy, glass, with a top I can't "lock") but it's fine in my bathroom.

It's a little pricey for the simple serum it seems to be, but it does deliver a welcome boost and it doesn't bother my skin while doing it. I may or may not repurchase, but I won't turn it down if I find another deal. I would also recommend it, if you're looking for a solid hydration boost.

on 10/25/2018 9:35:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like everything about this product. It is a lightweight, fragrance free gel. One pump does my face and neck. I have combination skin. This does not cause my skin to breakout. It does add moisture to my face. My skin feels hydrated, soft and smooth after using this. Love the blue ombre glass pump bottle. A little goes a long way, so I think this is a good value for the amount of product you get ( 50ml).Absolutely would repurchase.

on 10/12/2018 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The ombre glass bottle is very beautiful but the stuff inside is nothing special. Maybe it's better suited to oily skin or a humid climate but it did nothing for my dehydrated skin in a dry climate.

on 10/11/2018 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I spritz my face with water and then apply. The gel texture is light and absorbs easily. Did I notice a miraculous change in my complexion looking more hydrated - not really. However I did notice it provides a temporary "plumping" effect of the lines around my eyes

on 10/2/2018 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I don't know why, but I am not crazy about this product..I think it isn't very moisturizing, or it would work best for combination skins, or under your moisturizer..
After a month of using it, I just quit, it didn't seem to make any difference on my skin, and isn't hydrating enough..now, some would enjoy the light gel like texture..not me..not too impressed .

on 9/26/2018 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The European name for this is Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster.

It's a pretty simple formula. 89% of Vichy's magical tap water, glycerin, some glycols, preservatives and the salt form of hyaluronic acid: sodium hyaluronate. Today we are spoiled with multiple weight versions of hyaluronic acid, which penetrate a little bit deeper and might stimulate your skin's own production of HA.

Not so here, but do not fret. The salt form of HA is the most hydrating one because it has more connections on it's molecule to bind water too.

The information on this says to apply two drops onto dry skin, but what I think they mean (because it comes in a larger bottle than most srums. 50 ml.) is two pumps. This amount truly plumps up skin underneath your regular moisturizer and doesn't pill up with *any* product. This is a major plus for me.

I can mix a pump in with moisturizers I find a bit too thick and emollient in themselves to make them glide on more easily and become more moisturizing.

You could probably cook up something similar yourself for less money, but for ease of accessability and the decent price I will most probably buy again.

on 9/25/2018 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I started using this a month ago. You need just a little, and it massages beautifully into my skin., leaving it so hydrated

on 9/4/2018 9:52:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

As my skin ages it has become increasingly dehydrated and I’ve been really interested in the trend towards water based moisturisers. I’m currently using Neutrogena Moisture Bomb products and have added this Vichy product to my routine. It’s in a very nicely designed bottle with a pump dispenser. I find one pump before applying moisturiser really plumps my skin and makes it feel very comfortable. I’ve been really impressed with it and will definitely be repurchasing.