VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

I was very disappointed. It leaves an unpleasant film on the skin and doesn't provide the hydration that my skin would need and I don't even have dry skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is life-changing ( at least for me ) ! After my skin has been healed from quite severe acne, it’s still very red, sensitive, dry and the texture is very sandy. I’ve tried a couple of Paula’s choice products (Hyaluronic booster, Skin recovery moisturizer and redness relief serum), my skin’s improved but still cant get rid of that sandy texture. I bought this product since i’ve heard a lot of good reviews about it. At first uses it didnt do anything spectacularly besides hydrating. But man, after 3 days, my skin changed ! I never felt my skin has been soooo smooth, plumped and glowing, or like they say, glass skin ! I use it as a serum, and at day time when i dont wear makeup, i just put it as a moisturizer on its own and im happy with it. Definitely recommend to anyone, especially ones with dry, sensitive and need rejuvenated like myself.

on 1/25/2018 5:17:00 PM

This is good. This is really good! Especially when I wear make up. I wanted to try this serum a long time ago and I found it online for only 13€! I never used a serum before and I pretty much enjoyied the first time I tried. I felt my skin different after I applied on. Now I cannot used my foundation without apply this serum first. It makes all the difference, trust me! I feel my skin more soft and the foundation looks more natural. Totally recommend!