Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

3 years ago

Can't believe I'm the first to review this but here we go. I'm just going to cut to the chase: beautiful blush - gorgeous colour, creamy and blendable, very chic and classy packaging, relatively affordable price but... ZERO LASTING POWER. I actually got this for free as part of a 3 for 2 deal at Boots, but the price there said it was ten pounds (or 13 dollars at the time of writing this for our American friends). The reason I bought this was because I was tired of powder blushes - take ages to blend, easy to overdo it, can apply patchy, etc. The name truly encompasses this product and its audience - pop it on, tap tap tap tap, out the door to work/school, zero stress. The fact is I love this blush. I dab approximately five times on the apples of my cheeks and it blends out without much effort, just a few taps and we're done. It does give a slight glow but there is no shimmer in this product. It comes in three shades: Rose Blossom (which is the one I own), a pale, almost baby pink, Mango Sorbet (a peach-coral shade), and Classic Rose (an almost magenta colour). I didn't think Rose Blossom would show up on my NC30/NC35 skin but it definitely does so, and it's not subtle either, I can definitely make it too intense! On to the only negative about this product. Alas, it's quite a big one: up until now I'd never believed the myth of disappearing makeup: ("I applied it this morning and when I looked an hour later POOF! It was gone!") ...but unfortunately that was just the case with me. I have quite normal skin. I am definitely not oily, it can get dry but mostly it is in the middle. I don't touch my face a lot or sleep with my makeup on or anything like that. Yet on me, this blush lasts no more than 3-4 hours. I come back from my classes or wherever after a relatively long day, and it looks like I never applied any to begin with. Vanished without a trace! I didn't give this three stars because I love this blush's performance. If you're prepared to use a setting spray/primer, or longevity isn't an issue with you, then I would definitely recommend this. This is a blush for the working woman who doesn't want any hassle in the morning. Not even a brush is needed. Copy pasted below is from the Boots page on this blush (product description + tips on use) that may be useful to you: **PRODUCT DESCRIPTION** No7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush creates a pop of colour! Glides seamlessly onto cheek bones for a subtle, natural healthy flush of colour, and is easily buildable for a more intense look. Non-greasy formulation that feels weightless on the skin. **HOW TO USE** No7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush Stick Apply by dabbing/patting the colour onto the apples of the cheeks in circular motions – avoid drawing a line. Continue to add extra layers to build colour to the desired result. Using your finger carefully blend the outer edge of the colour to diffuse it so there are no harsh lines and a natural finish. Be careful not to over-blend and remove too much, especially across the centre of the colour.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age19-24