Klorane BB Eye Cream with Soothing Cornflower

No Image

1.0

1 review

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I so wanted to love this, so I shelled out the $26 for .5oz tube on BeautyHabit (and I'm very sad that BeautyHabit now has a review system, but never actually posts any of my negative or lower star reviews - shame on you, BH, makes me not want to buy from you anymore). This product is a disaster for me, though.

First problem - the rollerball doesn't actually distribute any product. The cream is too thick to get out of the tube unless you squeeze it out. Then you're left trying to mush it around in your undereye area with a metal ball. Instead of being a cool, smooth, soothing metal experience, you wind up basically stretching your skin (not good at all) and trying to rub in moisturizer/concealer with a piece of metal. I don't know why I thought this would be a good idea.

Second problem - the cream itself is fair, I guess? But I'm incredibly pale and it shows up sort of sickly and yellowy on me.

Third problem - The finish on this is shiny. I feel like it gives my undereye circles a jaundiced color and then illuminates them under a spotlight.

Fourth problem - All of the tugging from the metal ball on my skin actually cut my undereye area once and always produces some sort of redness. Trying to rub in cream with a piece of metal is a bad idea.

Fifth problem - The cream actually dries out my skin and has a sticky feel to me.

Sixth problem - Irritates and burns my eyes, even though I don't think I got any cream actually in my eyes at any point.

I've given this product many chances and all it does is irritate my skin and make me look like crap. You're better off chilling a metal spoon and placing it gently over your eyes for the soothing, and gently applying some regular concealer afterwards...

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)