Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.3

on 11/19/2017 6:16:00 PM

This is one of the first Morphe palette I purchase along with the much hyped 35O. I like this way better than the 35O due to its color selection and quality of shadow.

I must admit I bought this mostly because of the amazing purple shade - I am a big sucker for beautiful purple eyeshadows because I know how hard it is to get it right. And it did not disappoint. It is the most stunning royal purple I used on my eyelids and it lasts all day.

I do like the color selection although I feel like a lot of the shadows pull orange and I wished there are a few more cool toned neutrals thrown in there for a complete palette - I don't feel like that's a hard thing to do since there are 35 shadows she could've very sassily done that. That being said almost all the shadows are very pigmented and blends really well.

I do like the packaging from the outside but I wished instead of cardboard it comes in plastic. It also would've been nice if the shade names are printed next to the eyeshadows instead of in a piece of card.

Do I recommend this palette? Yes if you like to play with color I think you will enjoy this like I am. Would I repurchase? I don't think so - unless they can get rid of a few of the warm toned orangey shades and include something else interesting instead. But all in all a good palette and I do like it very much.

on 11/14/2017 2:35:00 PM

Love this pallet ! Great quality, just wish it had a nude matte shade for the lid to set before applying other shades . I would have liked a mirror as well.

on 11/11/2017 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are good quality eyeshadows but for the price, I'd rather go Too Faced or Anastasia which have better formulas for a little more. It's not bad don't get me wrong but for me, Morphe hasn't nailed it quite yet. I say it's an upgrade from their normal 35 palettes but I wouldn't buy this again or say I truly recommend it. The verdict is if you want it, buy it, you won't be disappointed but if you're wondering if it's really worth it, I'd say nahhh. Also, doesn't last the whole day!

on 11/14/2017 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I’m really not a fan of Jaclyn Hill and tend to avoid her on YouTube. However, this has received so many positive reviews and I have to agree ... this is a fantastic palette! A mix of cool and warm tones will keep most girls happy. Super pigmented and blendable. Love the metallic shades, almost like foil! Amazing value for money. Buy buy buy!

on 11/11/2017 12:27:00 AM

Absolutely amazing. Shadows are all extremely pigmented mattes are super smooth and glitters are extremely pigmented, almost like foils. Has a wide range of all colours, and you can’t go wrong with this palette as a beginner/ advanced.

on 11/10/2017 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

love it, you can create SOOO many looks with this palette. the shadows are buttery, pigmented, and super blendable. totally worth the $38. there's not a lot of fall out, im just in love with this palette.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I see people complaining about the packaging but to me it's no big deal, it is a cheap quality packaging and very blah, however the shadows are beautiful and pigmented, I can't get enough of it, I been using it everyday since I bought it, the colors blend nicely, plus 38 dollars isn't bad at all for all those colors, I bought mine an Ulta and I used my 20% off coupon so I got a good deal, definitely recommend.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my very first morphe product ever
i usually very skeptical about morphe products, but the color selection speaks to me

i don't know about the formula of other eyeshadow from morphe
but i think these particular shadows from this palette is beautiful, easy to blend, pigmented, and creamy

from price point, it's a good deal to purchase
you got 35 shades in this palette (in which idk when will i finish this product, that's why i said i wouldn't buy this again)

color selection is versatile
you can go for basic look, neutral look, glam look, or whatever look you want to achieve

if you just like me, never ever buy any morphe product (and i heard this product is no longer listed as unlimited edition)
this product could be your first try for morphe product

packaging, i got the first release, it's those basic cardboard (i mean it's affordable for 35 shades, so i won't complain about this)

so,thumbs up for this palette

on 11/3/2017 8:08:00 PM

I love my JH Pallet!! Honestly the packaging is exactly what I would expect for $38 and it comes with so many gorgeous colors!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was given this palette for my birthday by my husband. After looking online at the cost, and the drama, he paid way too much. BTW, I got the new packaging.

It's typical Morphe eyeshadow, with three or four unique shades. I personally liked Jada, Hunts, Firework and Pool Party. Dupes of the shades in this palette are pretty easy to find. As a matter of fact, both Venus palettes from Lime Crime have pretty much all of these colors, except Pool Party, Jada, Royalty and Beam. Disappointed because I already have the Venus palettes.

Underwhelming. Super sweet gift from my hubby, but not much originality on the designer's part and typical Morphe performance. The packaging is just, packaging. Plain. Looks like they tried to make it match iPhones.

NEXT.