Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

1 review

This palette is beautiful. Honestly, the pigmentation is so there. The lasting power is SO there. The smoothness and creamy consistency is again, SO there.
This palette, it speaks to me everytime I see it. When I open it, I am inspired. When I see this versus all the other makeup launches I smile at it when I look at it. And when I see Jaclyn's message to her subscribers it warms my heart that she took the time to do that. Many MUAs only care about pushing and shelling out their products and while yes, Jaclyn hasn't been consistent factually about the manufacturing about this palette, I still believe this is honestly an absolute hit. These shadows blow me away. Some of the shades however are a bit chalky and aren't as pigmented as others, however, the shades that are, just so happen to be the shades that I'll use to blend out and go up on the crease which I don't want to be as pigmented. I love this palette. This is an HG item. Yes, the price is costlier than regular Morphe products, but for the pigmentation, colors, blendability, lasting power, the message that warms my heart, the stunning colors, it's every palette out there on the market, and it's best shades in those palettes. Purchase it, it's worth every penny.

Video Reviews & Tutorials