Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteThe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteThe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.2

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

on 12/17/2017 9:56:00 PM

This is my 3rd Morphe palette, I literally just picked it up 2 days ago at Ulta for $38, so I 've only used it twice, but man are these buttery/pigmented shadows, that last all day! I'm super excited to get a lot of mileage out of this palette.. There's such a great color selection and even the 4 or 5 louder colors are still SUPER wearable for me at 48 yo when done right.. Definitely recommend.

on 11/14/2017 2:35:00 PM

Love this pallet ! Great quality, just wish it had a nude matte shade for the lid to set before applying other shades . I would have liked a mirror as well.

on 11/11/2017 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are good quality eyeshadows but for the price, I'd rather go Too Faced or Anastasia which have better formulas for a little more. It's not bad don't get me wrong but for me, Morphe hasn't nailed it quite yet. I say it's an upgrade from their normal 35 palettes but I wouldn't buy this again or say I truly recommend it. The verdict is if you want it, buy it, you won't be disappointed but if you're wondering if it's really worth it, I'd say nahhh. Also, doesn't last the whole day!

on 11/11/2017 12:27:00 AM

Absolutely amazing. Shadows are all extremely pigmented mattes are super smooth and glitters are extremely pigmented, almost like foils. Has a wide range of all colours, and you can’t go wrong with this palette as a beginner/ advanced.

on 11/10/2017 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

love it, you can create SOOO many looks with this palette. the shadows are buttery, pigmented, and super blendable. totally worth the $38. there's not a lot of fall out, im just in love with this palette.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I see people complaining about the packaging but to me it's no big deal, it is a cheap quality packaging and very blah, however the shadows are beautiful and pigmented, I can't get enough of it, I been using it everyday since I bought it, the colors blend nicely, plus 38 dollars isn't bad at all for all those colors, I bought mine an Ulta and I used my 20% off coupon so I got a good deal, definitely recommend.

I really enjoy that Morphe is now at Ulta because it makes it a little easier to get my hands all over the new releases. The new Jaclyn Hill Eye Shadow Palette is definitely colorful as well as contains a new variety of shimmers, duo chromes, and mattes. This definitely contains enough shadow colors to create multiple full eye looks. I really like when a palette contains enough light, dark, shimmers, and mattes so you don't have to be reaching for other palettes to create a full look. The colors are buildable, blendable, and last all day (I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance always). My one disappointment is that it is made in china- definitely don't want to use this on your lips for that reason (not that this palette would work well for that anyway).
My video review and swatches are at:

on 8/24/2017 10:45:00 PM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! My package never arrived and I have been calling for weeks. Each person says they will do something and I'll have to wait a few weeks and then I call back and they did NOTHING and they tell me I have to wait another couple weeks before they will reship the product. I have been calling customer service for 5 weeks and they just told me now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks. CANCELLED. Not worth this stress.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the Morphe 350M palette and like it. I saw the color range in this palette and thought I would give it a try. For the price you get a lot of color options to complete different looks. The formula is good and blends nicely. The shadows are pigmented and last on my oily lids. I like the amount of matte, shimmer,and satin shades in the palette. For the price and quality I recommend. I have more expensive palettes with way few shades that don't preform as well as this palette.

on 7/26/2017 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Fantastic palette! The eye shadows are of great quality and I don't have a problem with fall out. I always use an eye primer, for reference. Nice range of shimmer, matte and satin shades. Several options for transition shades. In fact, I feel like there could be less of those and replaced with a matte cream color shade for brow bone highlight. If she had incorporated that matte bone/cream shade then this palette would literally have everything I needed.

Video Reviews & Tutorials