Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteThe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteThe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteThe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.1

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette! Great pigment and it blends well! If you liked this palette I recommend another Morphe palette : 35B color burst eyeshadow palette !

on 3/21/2018 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really think this is the best place for beginners to start. This product is pigmented, the shadows are buildable, and you get a ton of warm & neutral shadows w/ just a few pops of color. I really feel like I don't need to buy any other palettes since this really covers the essentials.

I was excited to buy this palette but disapppointed after doing so. My drugstore "Bold Obsessions" palette is better than this one.

Packaging: good
Colors: pretty
Fallout: horrible! Have never had an eyeshadow have so much fallout.
Applying: it takes forever to build the colors up. The matte ones are a bit better than the glitter ones.

Would not repurchase. Not a product I'll be able to use as an every day product due to the above mentioned issues.

on 2/17/2018 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the product, the packaging is white so it is quickly dirty.

on 12/17/2017 9:56:00 PM

This is my 3rd Morphe palette, I literally just picked it up 2 days ago at Ulta for $38, so I 've only used it twice, but man are these buttery/pigmented shadows, that last all day! I'm super excited to get a lot of mileage out of this palette.. There's such a great color selection and even the 4 or 5 louder colors are still SUPER wearable for me at 48 yo when done right.. Definitely recommend.

on 11/14/2017 2:35:00 PM

Love this pallet ! Great quality, just wish it had a nude matte shade for the lid to set before applying other shades . I would have liked a mirror as well.

on 11/11/2017 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are good quality eyeshadows but for the price, I'd rather go Too Faced or Anastasia which have better formulas for a little more. It's not bad don't get me wrong but for me, Morphe hasn't nailed it quite yet. I say it's an upgrade from their normal 35 palettes but I wouldn't buy this again or say I truly recommend it. The verdict is if you want it, buy it, you won't be disappointed but if you're wondering if it's really worth it, I'd say nahhh. Also, doesn't last the whole day!

on 11/11/2017 12:27:00 AM

Absolutely amazing. Shadows are all extremely pigmented mattes are super smooth and glitters are extremely pigmented, almost like foils. Has a wide range of all colours, and you can’t go wrong with this palette as a beginner/ advanced.

on 11/10/2017 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

love it, you can create SOOO many looks with this palette. the shadows are buttery, pigmented, and super blendable. totally worth the $38. there's not a lot of fall out, im just in love with this palette.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I see people complaining about the packaging but to me it's no big deal, it is a cheap quality packaging and very blah, however the shadows are beautiful and pigmented, I can't get enough of it, I been using it everyday since I bought it, the colors blend nicely, plus 38 dollars isn't bad at all for all those colors, I bought mine an Ulta and I used my 20% off coupon so I got a good deal, definitely recommend.

Video Reviews & Tutorials