Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.1

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

on 11/4/2018 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this palette.
Usually I stay away from large palettes but this one is a keeper.There is a nice variety of shades to choose from but It's definitely more on the warm neutrals side . Most of the shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. The shimmers are really good. I had no issues with them whether I used brushes or my fingers. Some of the mattes are chalky and a bit powdery but nothing dramatic. This is the only Morphe product I own so I can't compare to their other palettes.
My biggest complaint about this product is the lack of mirror. For the price, they should definitely include a mirror. Also the white cardboard packaging can get dirty but I don't mind. I would add that some of the shades are too close, almost identical on the lids. That seems to be a recurrent issue with Morphe.
Overall solid product. I bought it with a discount so it's definitely money well spent.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

in looooooveeeeeeee with this palette, so versatile, the only 2 shades that im not happy with is the shimmery purple and royal blue (ew)

on 5/12/2018 5:49:00 PM

I was finally able to snag this palette at Ulta when I was visiting Seattle last weekend!!! I didn't even know Ulta carried Morphe / Colourpop let alone collab products (thought they were exclusively online only)!!!!

I do find this palette pretty expensive for being a Morphe palette considering their other palettes are $23, this one is $38. I know Jaclyn said the e/s in her palette have differently formulas which is true.... coz there are a lot of inconsistency in the colors LOL I am happy that Jaclyn did include pops of colors in this palette and didn't keep them all neutrals. I do however, wish that where the pans were, the material was "glossy" so that it would be easier to clean. it's just paper and when fall out gets on there, trying to wipe it off doesn't work and it just smears everywhere and it looks like a hot mess.

Some of the colors are extremely pigmented and apply very nicely and blend out beautifully. Other colors aren't as pigmented and I need to keep dipping my brush in repeatedly to get more color. Perhaps I'll try using my fingers next time (although using my fingers isn't my preferred method of application when working with powder e/s).

All in all, You can definitely create a full eye look with it but I prefer the Carli Bybel one. Also, i find that the quality of e/s in the CB palette is far superior (without any "misses") than this Jaclyn one and the CB one is significantly cheaper as well.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have to say this is an extremely good pallet. Knowing she is a perfectionist just from her you tube channel you can tell she worked hard. I don't like the packaging with. Names on the back. That's only complaint. ALL THE SHADOWS are very pigmented and blend seamlessly. It seams there is a matte shimmer and texture colors with about four color stories. Maybe that in my head. LoL. Great colors, Great job Jaclyn

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette! Great pigment and it blends well! If you liked this palette I recommend another Morphe palette : 35B color burst eyeshadow palette !

on 3/21/2018 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I really think this is the best place for beginners to start. This product is pigmented, the shadows are buildable, and you get a ton of warm & neutral shadows w/ just a few pops of color. I really feel like I don't need to buy any other palettes since this really covers the essentials.

I was excited to buy this palette but disapppointed after doing so. My drugstore "Bold Obsessions" palette is better than this one.

Packaging: good
Colors: pretty
Fallout: horrible! Have never had an eyeshadow have so much fallout.
Applying: it takes forever to build the colors up. The matte ones are a bit better than the glitter ones.

Would not repurchase. Not a product I'll be able to use as an every day product due to the above mentioned issues.

on 2/17/2018 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the product, the packaging is white so it is quickly dirty.

on 12/17/2017 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my 3rd Morphe palette, I literally just picked it up 2 days ago at Ulta for $38, so I 've only used it twice, but man are these buttery/pigmented shadows, that last all day! I'm super excited to get a lot of mileage out of this palette.. There's such a great color selection and even the 4 or 5 louder colors are still SUPER wearable for me at 48 yo when done right.. Definitely recommend.

on 11/14/2017 2:35:00 PM

Love this pallet ! Great quality, just wish it had a nude matte shade for the lid to set before applying other shades . I would have liked a mirror as well.