Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.1

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

in looooooveeeeeeee with this palette, so versatile, the only 2 shades that im not happy with is the shimmery purple and royal blue (ew)

on 5/12/2018 5:49:00 PM

I was finally able to snag this palette at Ulta when I was visiting Seattle last weekend!!! I didn't even know Ulta carried Morphe / Colourpop let alone collab products (thought they were exclusively online only)!!!!

I do find this palette pretty expensive for being a Morphe palette considering their other palettes are $23, this one is $38. I know Jaclyn said the e/s in her palette have differently formulas which is true.... coz there are a lot of inconsistency in the colors LOL I am happy that Jaclyn did include pops of colors in this palette and didn't keep them all neutrals. I do however, wish that where the pans were, the material was "glossy" so that it would be easier to clean. it's just paper and when fall out gets on there, trying to wipe it off doesn't work and it just smears everywhere and it looks like a hot mess.

Some of the colors are extremely pigmented and apply very nicely and blend out beautifully. Other colors aren't as pigmented and I need to keep dipping my brush in repeatedly to get more color. Perhaps I'll try using my fingers next time (although using my fingers isn't my preferred method of application when working with powder e/s).

All in all, You can definitely create a full eye look with it but I prefer the Carli Bybel one. Also, i find that the quality of e/s in the CB palette is far superior (without any "misses") than this Jaclyn one and the CB one is significantly cheaper as well.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have to say this is an extremely good pallet. Knowing she is a perfectionist just from her you tube channel you can tell she worked hard. I don't like the packaging with. Names on the back. That's only complaint. ALL THE SHADOWS are very pigmented and blend seamlessly. It seams there is a matte shimmer and texture colors with about four color stories. Maybe that in my head. LoL. Great colors, Great job Jaclyn

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette! Great pigment and it blends well! If you liked this palette I recommend another Morphe palette : 35B color burst eyeshadow palette !

on 3/21/2018 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I really think this is the best place for beginners to start. This product is pigmented, the shadows are buildable, and you get a ton of warm & neutral shadows w/ just a few pops of color. I really feel like I don't need to buy any other palettes since this really covers the essentials.

I was excited to buy this palette but disapppointed after doing so. My drugstore "Bold Obsessions" palette is better than this one.

Packaging: good
Colors: pretty
Fallout: horrible! Have never had an eyeshadow have so much fallout.
Applying: it takes forever to build the colors up. The matte ones are a bit better than the glitter ones.

Would not repurchase. Not a product I'll be able to use as an every day product due to the above mentioned issues.

on 2/17/2018 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the product, the packaging is white so it is quickly dirty.

on 12/17/2017 9:56:00 PM

This is my 3rd Morphe palette, I literally just picked it up 2 days ago at Ulta for $38, so I 've only used it twice, but man are these buttery/pigmented shadows, that last all day! I'm super excited to get a lot of mileage out of this palette.. There's such a great color selection and even the 4 or 5 louder colors are still SUPER wearable for me at 48 yo when done right.. Definitely recommend.

on 11/14/2017 2:35:00 PM

Love this pallet ! Great quality, just wish it had a nude matte shade for the lid to set before applying other shades . I would have liked a mirror as well.

on 11/11/2017 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are good quality eyeshadows but for the price, I'd rather go Too Faced or Anastasia which have better formulas for a little more. It's not bad don't get me wrong but for me, Morphe hasn't nailed it quite yet. I say it's an upgrade from their normal 35 palettes but I wouldn't buy this again or say I truly recommend it. The verdict is if you want it, buy it, you won't be disappointed but if you're wondering if it's really worth it, I'd say nahhh. Also, doesn't last the whole day!