Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

on 11/11/2017 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are good quality eyeshadows but for the price, I'd rather go Too Faced or Anastasia which have better formulas for a little more. It's not bad don't get me wrong but for me, Morphe hasn't nailed it quite yet. I say it's an upgrade from their normal 35 palettes but I wouldn't buy this again or say I truly recommend it. The verdict is if you want it, buy it, you won't be disappointed but if you're wondering if it's really worth it, I'd say nahhh. Also, doesn't last the whole day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was given this palette for my birthday by my husband. After looking online at the cost, and the drama, he paid way too much. BTW, I got the new packaging.

It's typical Morphe eyeshadow, with three or four unique shades. I personally liked Jada, Hunts, Firework and Pool Party. Dupes of the shades in this palette are pretty easy to find. As a matter of fact, both Venus palettes from Lime Crime have pretty much all of these colors, except Pool Party, Jada, Royalty and Beam. Disappointed because I already have the Venus palettes.

Underwhelming. Super sweet gift from my hubby, but not much originality on the designer's part and typical Morphe performance. The packaging is just, packaging. Plain. Looks like they tried to make it match iPhones.

NEXT.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I see people complaining about the packaging but to me it's no big deal, it is a cheap quality packaging and very blah, however the shadows are beautiful and pigmented, I can't get enough of it, I been using it everyday since I bought it, the colors blend nicely, plus 38 dollars isn't bad at all for all those colors, I bought mine an Ulta and I used my 20% off coupon so I got a good deal, definitely recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the Morphe 350M palette and like it. I saw the color range in this palette and thought I would give it a try. For the price you get a lot of color options to complete different looks. The formula is good and blends nicely. The shadows are pigmented and last on my oily lids. I like the amount of matte, shimmer,and satin shades in the palette. For the price and quality I recommend. I have more expensive palettes with way few shades that don't preform as well as this palette.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 11/11/17: I bought a back up of this palette this week not that I’ve panned any of the colors but because it’s so dang perfect! The yellow can be used as a highlight, the blue is interesting (try applying w ur finger), the black is the only black eyeshadow I wear. So perf I just had to get another. And I have never rebought a big eyeshadow palette so that’s saying a lot. Jaclyn for the win!! I actually haven’t bought any e/s palettes except a couple of DS quads/a trio since I got this. I just don’t even look at any other palettes since I’ve got this gem. I got my backup for $38 (-$3.50 on a $15 purchase at Ulta. I guess Morphe isn’t considered “prestige” MU by them!!) I cannot express my love for this palette (& admiration for JH!! She knows her stuff! I heard it took like 2 years to formulate this palette she kept rejecting specimens & sending them back & reviewing more until she had the ultimate palette. She did such a good job!! My complete admiration—bravo!!). This is the best palette. It’s got pale shades, nudetrals, 1-and-done’s, a splash of color, good transitions shades & a black. That’s all I need & require in my collex let alone a palette. (If you are a beginner you need this! You won’t need anything else). These blend out like a dream. No fall out. The pans are a generous size. I’d give this 6 lippies I’d i could 1 of my fave products I own.

#awesome #winning #favorite #simplythebestbetterthanalltherest