Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by hair type : Other
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.7

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

on 11/10/2017 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

love it, you can create SOOO many looks with this palette. the shadows are buttery, pigmented, and super blendable. totally worth the $38. there's not a lot of fall out, im just in love with this palette.

I finally bought one of these in store after debating about whether or not to buy one. I typically don't like to buy large palettes because I am picky about colors. I figured I would buy it and swap the ones I didn't want. I ended up keeping 25 of the colors for myself and swapping the darker/jewel toned shades. For those of you who like to depot eyeshadows, this palette was very easy to depot without damaging any of the eyeshadows. All I had to do was detatch the palette from the cardboard and peel it apart layer by layer and use a knife to lift the eyeshadows which are glued to the cardboard. The pigmentation and blendability is definitely better than the other Morphe palettes, but not as good as the higher end palettes like Urban Decay or Too Faced. The matte colors still need improvement. It would be nice if Morphe would sell some of these colors as singles like they did with Jaclyn Hill's first palette.

Edit 4/26/18: Grade A+++ Edit 11/11/17: I bought a back up of this palette this week not that I’ve panned any of the colors but because it’s so dang perfect! The yellow can be used as a highlight, the blue is interesting (try applying w ur finger), the black is the only black eyeshadow I wear. So perf I just had to get another. And I have never rebought a big eyeshadow palette so that’s saying a lot. Jaclyn for the win!! I actually haven’t bought any e/s palettes except a couple of DS quads/a trio since I got this. I just don’t even look at any other palettes since I’ve got this gem. I got my backup for $38 (-$3.50 on a $15 purchase at Ulta. I guess Morphe isn’t considered “prestige” MU by them!!) I cannot express my love for this palette (& admiration for JH!! She knows her stuff! I heard it took like 2 years to formulate this palette she kept rejecting specimens & sending them back & reviewing more until she had the ultimate palette. She did such a good job!! My complete admiration—bravo!!).
—-
Orlginal review: This is the best palette. It’s got pale shades, nudetrals, 1-and-done’s, a splash of color, good transitions shades & a black. That’s all I need & require in my collex let alone a palette. (If you are a beginner you need this! You won’t need anything else). These blend out like a dream. No fall out. The pans are a generous size. I’d give this 6 lippies I’d i could 1 of my fave products I own.

#awesome #winning #favorite #simplythebestbetterthanalltherest