Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

on 9/14/2018 11:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is a great value. The eyeshadows blend nicely and it has a good color story. I could have done without the blues and greens but it's fine. If you are not a makeup junkie like me this palette could be a staple.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette SO much! It’s super versatile and has so many amazing color combinations. Colours are very pigmented and easy to blend. Definitely worth the price. Packaging is very nice, however I’m not a huge fan of the white finish, gets dirty super quickly but otherwise this palette is the bomb dot comb!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have to say this is an extremely good pallet. Knowing she is a perfectionist just from her you tube channel you can tell she worked hard. I don't like the packaging with. Names on the back. That's only complaint. ALL THE SHADOWS are very pigmented and blend seamlessly. It seams there is a matte shimmer and texture colors with about four color stories. Maybe that in my head. LoL. Great colors, Great job Jaclyn

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette! Great pigment and it blends well! If you liked this palette I recommend another Morphe palette : 35B color burst eyeshadow palette !

I was excited to buy this palette but disapppointed after doing so. My drugstore "Bold Obsessions" palette is better than this one.

Packaging: good
Colors: pretty
Fallout: horrible! Have never had an eyeshadow have so much fallout.
Applying: it takes forever to build the colors up. The matte ones are a bit better than the glitter ones.

Would not repurchase. Not a product I'll be able to use as an every day product due to the above mentioned issues.

on 2/17/2018 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the product, the packaging is white so it is quickly dirty.

on 1/3/2018 11:46:00 AM

Amazing quality, no fallout, pigmented and not patchy, lasts all day. The shades are beautiful and can make a thousand looks on a thousand skin tones. THE ONLY PALETTE YOU NEED.

UPDATE: I ordered an obvious dupe from Value Makers (Beauty Glazed did a similar dupe). It's cheaper plus the colors are 90-100% similar. Texture is buttery, just like the original and I can pick up the shimmer/bright shades so much better. So better save your money for a good dupe. I used this palette for over a month now. This is my heartbreaking, honest opinion (bought it without discount and with my own money): PRO: - 35 shades - every color is beautiful - pretty packaging - buildable & blendable (even the matte eyeshadows) - last long on primed, setted eyelids (mine tend to get oily) - shimmer shades have an amazing texture (buttery, smooth and they also feel a bit wet) Neutral: - price (you pay 38$ for 35 single eyeshadows) - no card with shade names (the new packaging has them on the back but I'd rather have them where the printed sentence "This is for my..." is) CON: - pigmentation varies alot - matte shades are too chalky & uncomfortable to work with - no mirror - availability is an issue - packaging tends to get dirty very quickly & easily - instead of so many similar colors, a hot matte pink, matte highlight for brow bone, a shimmery lavender/bluish purple (duochrome) or a holographic shade (I'd die for that) would have been better

on 12/17/2017 9:56:00 PM

This is my 3rd Morphe palette, I literally just picked it up 2 days ago at Ulta for $38, so I 've only used it twice, but man are these buttery/pigmented shadows, that last all day! I'm super excited to get a lot of mileage out of this palette.. There's such a great color selection and even the 4 or 5 louder colors are still SUPER wearable for me at 48 yo when done right.. Definitely recommend.

on 11/14/2017 2:35:00 PM

Love this pallet ! Great quality, just wish it had a nude matte shade for the lid to set before applying other shades . I would have liked a mirror as well.