Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

on 11/10/2017 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

love it, you can create SOOO many looks with this palette. the shadows are buttery, pigmented, and super blendable. totally worth the $38. there's not a lot of fall out, im just in love with this palette.

on 10/19/2017 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love it

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 11/11/17: I bought a back up of this palette this week not that I’ve panned any of the colors but because it’s so dang perfect! The yellow can be used as a highlight, the blue is interesting (try applying w ur finger), the black is the only black eyeshadow I wear. So perf I just had to get another. And I have never rebought a big eyeshadow palette so that’s saying a lot. Jaclyn for the win!! I actually haven’t bought any e/s palettes except a couple of DS quads/a trio since I got this. I just don’t even look at any other palettes since I’ve got this gem. I got my backup for $38 (-$3.50 on a $15 purchase at Ulta. I guess Morphe isn’t considered “prestige” MU by them!!) I cannot express my love for this palette (& admiration for JH!! She knows her stuff! I heard it took like 2 years to formulate this palette she kept rejecting specimens & sending them back & reviewing more until she had the ultimate palette. She did such a good job!! My complete admiration—bravo!!). This is the best palette. It’s got pale shades, nudetrals, 1-and-done’s, a splash of color, good transitions shades & a black. That’s all I need & require in my collex let alone a palette. (If you are a beginner you need this! You won’t need anything else). These blend out like a dream. No fall out. The pans are a generous size. I’d give this 6 lippies I’d i could 1 of my fave products I own.

#awesome #winning #favorite #simplythebestbetterthanalltherest