Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.4

on 11/14/2017 2:35:00 PM

Love this pallet ! Great quality, just wish it had a nude matte shade for the lid to set before applying other shades . I would have liked a mirror as well.

on 11/11/2017 12:27:00 AM

Absolutely amazing. Shadows are all extremely pigmented mattes are super smooth and glitters are extremely pigmented, almost like foils. Has a wide range of all colours, and you can’t go wrong with this palette as a beginner/ advanced.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my very first morphe product ever
i usually very skeptical about morphe products, but the color selection speaks to me

i don't know about the formula of other eyeshadow from morphe
but i think these particular shadows from this palette is beautiful, easy to blend, pigmented, and creamy

from price point, it's a good deal to purchase
you got 35 shades in this palette (in which idk when will i finish this product, that's why i said i wouldn't buy this again)

color selection is versatile
you can go for basic look, neutral look, glam look, or whatever look you want to achieve

if you just like me, never ever buy any morphe product (and i heard this product is no longer listed as unlimited edition)
this product could be your first try for morphe product

packaging, i got the first release, it's those basic cardboard (i mean it's affordable for 35 shades, so i won't complain about this)

so,thumbs up for this palette

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I see people complaining about the packaging but to me it's no big deal, it is a cheap quality packaging and very blah, however the shadows are beautiful and pigmented, I can't get enough of it, I been using it everyday since I bought it, the colors blend nicely, plus 38 dollars isn't bad at all for all those colors, I bought mine an Ulta and I used my 20% off coupon so I got a good deal, definitely recommend.

on 8/24/2017 10:45:00 PM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! My package never arrived and I have been calling for weeks. Each person says they will do something and I'll have to wait a few weeks and then I call back and they did NOTHING and they tell me I have to wait another couple weeks before they will reship the product. I have been calling customer service for 5 weeks and they just told me now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks. CANCELLED. Not worth this stress.

I love this palette. If you can get your hands on it do it. I paid $45 for it with shipping and tax fees, but it was definitely money well spent. So easy to blend. The pigmentation is really nice. The only thing I would've added is a mirror.

the palette is great quality and you get so many colors for $38 (+$7.95 shipping).Hello, yes a palette at Sephora may cost the same, but you get less than half the amount of eyeshadows that you do in the JH palette (which means way less amount of different looks). Every eyeshadow has amazing pigmentation and blends really well. The lasting power is great, though some shades do stain my eyes. The packaging does get really dirty which is my only gripe.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This palette is absolutely beautiful!!! I sat and waited on the day of the first launch --- with bated breath in hopes of being one of the few (in the mere 45 minutes!) that were able to purchase this gem!!! An I got it!!! I was super excited for it to come in!! To say the least. The shadow color range is 'to die for' - and from the reviews that I'd seen -- the shadows themselves are soft, highly pigmented, and buttery. The only colors that this palette did not really seem to feature is a purple range - it does have a dark (ish) matte shadow - but only one. I simply adore this compilation. As I have noted, they are highly pigmented, great color payoff, some shadow fall-out but not anything too serious. I have used this palette in some way, shape or form since it's arrival!! I've used it with Fix + &- with my fingers, and with brushes -- fab transition colors -- and absolutely awesome mattes, shimmers, high sparkle shadows and eyebrow highlights. It to me is my now "go to" for everyday looks, and exotic, bold halo looks. I just did a really beautiful sparkly brown smoky eye with it today - and received several compliments - and I have to admit it did really turn out quite beautifully. I'm so impressed and would recommend it to anyone!!! It's all that it looks like it would be --- and so MUCH more! Try to get your hands on one, it SO WORTH IT!!! The only draw back is the packaging -- the White with Silver outer cover on mine is already stained up --- and I don't like this - but hey! It's loved and used!!! I knew it was going to get smudged, but I'd hoped not so soon!!! It does nothing to take away from it's rare usability - and stellar beauty. GET THS PALETTE!!! You will NOT be disappointed!!!!!