Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.1

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

on 5/12/2018 5:49:00 PM

I was finally able to snag this palette at Ulta when I was visiting Seattle last weekend!!! I didn't even know Ulta carried Morphe / Colourpop let alone collab products (thought they were exclusively online only)!!!!

I do fine this palette pretty expensive for being a Morphe palette considering their other palettes are $23, this one is $38. I know Jaclyn said the e/s in her palette have differently formulas etc but still... lol. There's a beautiful array of colors and I'm super happy that Jaclyn added pops of color in as well. I do wish that where the pans were, the material was "glossy" so that it would be easier to clean. it's just paper and when fall out gets on there, trying to wipe it off doesn't work and it just smears everywhere and it looks like a hot mess.

Some of the colors are extremely pigmented and apply very nicely and blend out beautifully. Other colors aren't as pigmented and I need to keep dipping my brush in repeatedly to get more color. Perhaps I'll try using my fingers next time (although using my fingers isn't my preferred method of application when working with powder e/s).

All in all, You can definitely create a full eye look with it but I prefer the Carli Bybel one. Also, i find that the quality of e/s in the CB palette is far superior (without any "misses") than this Jaclyn one and the CB one is significantly cheaper as well.

on 5/6/2018 3:12:00 PM

Hands down, this is a great eye shadow palette. I waited quite a while before buying this because I didn't think I needed it. I actually don't need any eyeshadows ever because I am makeup hoarder. Then I started seeing youtube videos about it and it intrigued me. Now that I have the palette, I really did need it and here's why...this palette has everything. There are great highlight shades, transition shades, neutrals, warm tones, cool tones, and a few bright pops of color. This palette is ideal for everyone. A lot of time and thought was put into this palette. The matte shades are soft and velvety and there are some shimmer shades that almost feel wet because they go on so creamy. I found almost all the shades to blend like a dream. I love the soft transition shades. I don't care that it doesn't have a mirror or that it's a larger palette. I love it. The price is great, $38 and they always have some kind of a code for 10% off.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have to say this is an extremely good pallet. Knowing she is a perfectionist just from her you tube channel you can tell she worked hard. I don't like the packaging with. Names on the back. That's only complaint. ALL THE SHADOWS are very pigmented and blend seamlessly. It seams there is a matte shimmer and texture colors with about four color stories. Maybe that in my head. LoL. Great colors, Great job Jaclyn

on 2/17/2018 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Colours are so so so good. The mattes are so buttery and blendable -honestly the nicest mattes I've ever encountered - and the shimmers are so so so pigmented it's surreal. This is my H O L Y G R A I L. If you don't have it and are considering getting it- get it, but be careful of the fakes that are wandering the internet. This palette is amazing, but I do have two small things I dislike about this palette : there is no matte white and no mirror. I feel if they add this it to the product it would honestly be perfection. Could not recommend it enough.

UPDATE: I ordered an obvious dupe from Value Makers (Beauty Glazed did a similar dupe). It's cheaper plus the colors are 90-100% similar. Texture is buttery, just like the original and I can pick up the shimmer/bright shades so much better. So better save your money for a good dupe. I used this palette for over a month now. This is my heartbreaking, honest opinion (bought it without discount and with my own money): PRO: - 35 shades - every color is beautiful - pretty packaging - buildable & blendable (even the matte eyeshadows) - last long on primed, setted eyelids (mine tend to get oily) - shimmer shades have an amazing texture (buttery, smooth and they also feel a bit wet) Neutral: - price (you pay 38$ for 35 single eyeshadows) - no card with shade names (the new packaging has them on the back but I'd rather have them where the printed sentence "This is for my..." is) CON: - pigmentation varies alot - matte shades are too chalky & uncomfortable to work with - no mirror - availability is an issue - packaging tends to get dirty very quickly & easily - instead of so many similar colors, a hot matte pink, matte highlight for brow bone, a shimmery lavender/bluish purple (duochrome) or a holographic shade (I'd die for that) would have been better

on 12/17/2017 9:56:00 PM

This is my 3rd Morphe palette, I literally just picked it up 2 days ago at Ulta for $38, so I 've only used it twice, but man are these buttery/pigmented shadows, that last all day! I'm super excited to get a lot of mileage out of this palette.. There's such a great color selection and even the 4 or 5 louder colors are still SUPER wearable for me at 48 yo when done right.. Definitely recommend.

on 11/19/2017 6:16:00 PM

This is one of the first Morphe palette I purchase along with the much hyped 35O. I like this way better than the 35O due to its color selection and quality of shadow.

I must admit I bought this mostly because of the amazing purple shade - I am a big sucker for beautiful purple eyeshadows because I know how hard it is to get it right. And it did not disappoint. It is the most stunning royal purple I used on my eyelids and it lasts all day.

I do like the color selection although I feel like a lot of the shadows pull orange and I wished there are a few more cool toned neutrals thrown in there for a complete palette - I don't feel like that's a hard thing to do since there are 35 shadows she could've very sassily done that. That being said almost all the shadows are very pigmented and blends really well.

I do like the packaging from the outside but I wished instead of cardboard it comes in plastic. It also would've been nice if the shade names are printed next to the eyeshadows instead of in a piece of card.

Do I recommend this palette? Yes if you like to play with color I think you will enjoy this like I am. Would I repurchase? I don't think so - unless they can get rid of a few of the warm toned orangey shades and include something else interesting instead. But all in all a good palette and I do like it very much.

on 11/14/2017 2:35:00 PM

Love this pallet ! Great quality, just wish it had a nude matte shade for the lid to set before applying other shades . I would have liked a mirror as well.

on 11/11/2017 12:27:00 AM

Absolutely amazing. Shadows are all extremely pigmented mattes are super smooth and glitters are extremely pigmented, almost like foils. Has a wide range of all colours, and you can’t go wrong with this palette as a beginner/ advanced.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my very first morphe product ever
i usually very skeptical about morphe products, but the color selection speaks to me

i don't know about the formula of other eyeshadow from morphe
but i think these particular shadows from this palette is beautiful, easy to blend, pigmented, and creamy

from price point, it's a good deal to purchase
you got 35 shades in this palette (in which idk when will i finish this product, that's why i said i wouldn't buy this again)

color selection is versatile
you can go for basic look, neutral look, glam look, or whatever look you want to achieve

if you just like me, never ever buy any morphe product (and i heard this product is no longer listed as unlimited edition)
this product could be your first try for morphe product

packaging, i got the first release, it's those basic cardboard (i mean it's affordable for 35 shades, so i won't complain about this)

so,thumbs up for this palette

Popular Palettes