Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.3

on 11/11/2017 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are good quality eyeshadows but for the price, I'd rather go Too Faced or Anastasia which have better formulas for a little more. It's not bad don't get me wrong but for me, Morphe hasn't nailed it quite yet. I say it's an upgrade from their normal 35 palettes but I wouldn't buy this again or say I truly recommend it. The verdict is if you want it, buy it, you won't be disappointed but if you're wondering if it's really worth it, I'd say nahhh. Also, doesn't last the whole day!

I would recommend this eye shadow palette to anyone who wants an eye shadow palette. I have purchased many popular palettes, such as Urban Decay and Tarte and they do not compare to the quality and price of this one. Most high-end eye shadow palettes have about 10-12 eye shadows and range from $40-$60 and are decent quality. This has 35 shades and is only $38. All the eye shadows blend easily and are extremely pigmented. I have used this palette at least 20 times and I have not put a dent in any of them. Also, the colors are beautiful. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. The only bad thing is the white packaging gets a little dirty, but to me that is not a real concern.

This palette is beautiful. Honestly, the pigmentation is so there. The lasting power is SO there. The smoothness and creamy consistency is again, SO there.
This palette, it speaks to me everytime I see it. When I open it, I am inspired. When I see this versus all the other makeup launches I smile at it when I look at it. And when I see Jaclyn's message to her subscribers it warms my heart that she took the time to do that. Many MUAs only care about pushing and shelling out their products and while yes, Jaclyn hasn't been consistent factually about the manufacturing about this palette, I still believe this is honestly an absolute hit. These shadows blow me away. Some of the shades however are a bit chalky and aren't as pigmented as others, however, the shades that are, just so happen to be the shades that I'll use to blend out and go up on the crease which I don't want to be as pigmented. I love this palette. This is an HG item. Yes, the price is costlier than regular Morphe products, but for the pigmentation, colors, blendability, lasting power, the message that warms my heart, the stunning colors, it's every palette out there on the market, and it's best shades in those palettes. Purchase it, it's worth every penny.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the Morphe 350M palette and like it. I saw the color range in this palette and thought I would give it a try. For the price you get a lot of color options to complete different looks. The formula is good and blends nicely. The shadows are pigmented and last on my oily lids. I like the amount of matte, shimmer,and satin shades in the palette. For the price and quality I recommend. I have more expensive palettes with way few shades that don't preform as well as this palette.

Video Reviews & Tutorials