Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin type : Other
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

on 11/4/2018 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this palette.
Usually I stay away from large palettes but this one is a keeper.There is a nice variety of shades to choose from but It's definitely more on the warm neutrals side . Most of the shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. The shimmers are really good. I had no issues with them whether I used brushes or my fingers. Some of the mattes are chalky and a bit powdery but nothing dramatic. This is the only Morphe product I own so I can't compare to their other palettes.
My biggest complaint about this product is the lack of mirror. For the price, they should definitely include a mirror. Also the white cardboard packaging can get dirty but I don't mind. I would add that some of the shades are too close, almost identical on the lids. That seems to be a recurrent issue with Morphe.
Overall solid product. I bought it with a discount so it's definitely money well spent.

on 10/28/2018 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Pros
- 35 shades. Good color selection. They wear well.I wish more palettes would offer so many shades
- The blue/aqua hues are gorgeous. I wish more palettes had these adventurous colors.

Cons
- Quality. Something irritated my eyes the first time I wore this. My eyes were red for like 24 hours after I removed the makeup. I've never experienced anything like it with any other brand/product for the eye area. Has anyone else had this happen?
- Jaclyn Hill's reputation. Watch those YouTube documentaries.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a very good palette. The variety of shades is great and the formula is easy to work with. The packaging gets dirty easily and the shade names aren’t printed on the palette. I’m not a fan of the inflated price because it’s a collab but you still get a lot of quality shadows for less than $40.

on 11/14/2017 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I’m really not a fan of Jaclyn Hill and tend to avoid her on YouTube. However, this has received so many positive reviews and I have to agree ... this is a fantastic palette! A mix of cool and warm tones will keep most girls happy. Super pigmented and blendable. Love the metallic shades, almost like foil! Amazing value for money. Buy buy buy!

I finally bought one of these in store after debating about whether or not to buy one. I typically don't like to buy large palettes because I am picky about colors. I figured I would buy it and swap the ones I didn't want. I ended up keeping 25 of the colors for myself and swapping the darker/jewel toned shades. For those of you who like to depot eyeshadows, this palette was very easy to depot without damaging any of the eyeshadows. All I had to do was detatch the palette from the cardboard and peel it apart layer by layer and use a knife to lift the eyeshadows which are glued to the cardboard. The pigmentation and blendability is definitely better than the other Morphe palettes, but not as good as the higher end palettes like Urban Decay or Too Faced. The matte colors still need improvement. It would be nice if Morphe would sell some of these colors as singles like they did with Jaclyn Hill's first palette.

Edit 4/26/18: Grade A+++ Edit 11/11/17: I bought a back up of this palette this week not that I’ve panned any of the colors but because it’s so dang perfect! The yellow can be used as a highlight, the blue is interesting (try applying w ur finger), the black is the only black eyeshadow I wear. So perf I just had to get another. And I have never rebought a big eyeshadow palette so that’s saying a lot. Jaclyn for the win!! I actually haven’t bought any e/s palettes except a couple of DS quads/a trio since I got this. I just don’t even look at any other palettes since I’ve got this gem. I got my backup for $38 (-$3.50 on a $15 purchase at Ulta. I guess Morphe isn’t considered “prestige” MU by them!!) I cannot express my love for this palette (& admiration for JH!! She knows her stuff! I heard it took like 2 years to formulate this palette she kept rejecting specimens & sending them back & reviewing more until she had the ultimate palette. She did such a good job!! My complete admiration—bravo!!).
—-
Orlginal review: This is the best palette. It’s got pale shades, nudetrals, 1-and-done’s, a splash of color, good transitions shades & a black. That’s all I need & require in my collex let alone a palette. (If you are a beginner you need this! You won’t need anything else). These blend out like a dream. No fall out. The pans are a generous size. I’d give this 6 lippies I’d i could 1 of my fave products I own.

#awesome #winning #favorite #simplythebestbetterthanalltherest