Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteThe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteThe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteThe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.2

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

I was excited to buy this palette but disapppointed after doing so. My drugstore "Bold Obsessions" palette is better than this one.

Packaging: good
Colors: pretty
Fallout: horrible! Have never had an eyeshadow have so much fallout.
Applying: it takes forever to build the colors up. The matte ones are a bit better than the glitter ones.

Would not repurchase. Not a product I'll be able to use as an every day product due to the above mentioned issues.

on 2/17/2018 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the product, the packaging is white so it is quickly dirty.

on 2/17/2018 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Colours are so so so good. The mattes are so buttery and blendable -honestly the nicest mattes I've ever encountered - and the shimmers are so so so pigmented it's surreal. This is my H O L Y G R A I L. If you don't have it and are considering getting it- get it, but be careful of the fakes that are wandering the internet. This palette is amazing, but I do have two small things I dislike about this palette : there is no matte white and no mirror. I feel if they add this it to the product it would honestly be perfection. Could not recommend it enough.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a very good palette. The variety of shades is great and the formula is easy to work with. The packaging gets dirty easily and the shade names aren’t printed on the palette. I’m not a fan of the inflated price because it’s a collab but you still get a lot of quality shadows for less than $40.

on 1/3/2018 11:46:00 AM

Amazing quality, no fallout, pigmented and not patchy, lasts all day. The shades are beautiful and can make a thousand looks on a thousand skin tones. THE ONLY PALETTE YOU NEED.

on 12/28/2017 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 13 year old had me buy this for her as a birthday gift for her 13th birthday.
She. loves. it.

But she's 13 so this is a big deal for her. (When she was 9 or 10 she made me get her the Urban Decay Electric Palette so her tastes have certainly evolved)

She is a makeup junkie already - and she's frikkin' 13.

Anyhow - the palette itself is midpriced and the shadows seem OK(I don't use it - it's her palette). A few of the red-orange tones are way too orange for most people. There are also some bold blues/greens.

For a gift - it's very nice.

I used this palette for over a month now. This is my heartbreaking, honest opinion (bought it without discount and with my own money): PRO: - 35 shades - every color is beautiful - pretty packaging - buildable & blendable (even the matte eyeshadows) - last long on primed, setted eyelids (mine tend to get oily) - shimmer shades have an amazing texture (buttery, smooth and they also feel a bit wet) Neutral: - price (you pay 38$ for 35 single eyeshadows) - no card with shade names (the new packaging has them on the back but I'd rather have them where the printed sentence "This is for my..." is) CON: - pigmentation varies alot - matte shades are too chalky & uncomfortable to work with - no mirror - availability is an issue - packaging tends to get dirty very quickly & easily - instead of so many similar colors, a hot matte pink, matte highlight for brow bone, a shimmery lavender/bluish purple (duochrome) or a holographic shade (I'd die for that) would have been better

on 12/17/2017 9:56:00 PM

This is my 3rd Morphe palette, I literally just picked it up 2 days ago at Ulta for $38, so I 've only used it twice, but man are these buttery/pigmented shadows, that last all day! I'm super excited to get a lot of mileage out of this palette.. There's such a great color selection and even the 4 or 5 louder colors are still SUPER wearable for me at 48 yo when done right.. Definitely recommend.

on 11/19/2017 6:16:00 PM

This is one of the first Morphe palette I purchase along with the much hyped 35O. I like this way better than the 35O due to its color selection and quality of shadow.

I must admit I bought this mostly because of the amazing purple shade - I am a big sucker for beautiful purple eyeshadows because I know how hard it is to get it right. And it did not disappoint. It is the most stunning royal purple I used on my eyelids and it lasts all day.

I do like the color selection although I feel like a lot of the shadows pull orange and I wished there are a few more cool toned neutrals thrown in there for a complete palette - I don't feel like that's a hard thing to do since there are 35 shadows she could've very sassily done that. That being said almost all the shadows are very pigmented and blends really well.

I do like the packaging from the outside but I wished instead of cardboard it comes in plastic. It also would've been nice if the shade names are printed next to the eyeshadows instead of in a piece of card.

Do I recommend this palette? Yes if you like to play with color I think you will enjoy this like I am. Would I repurchase? I don't think so - unless they can get rid of a few of the warm toned orangey shades and include something else interesting instead. But all in all a good palette and I do like it very much.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

BEST PALLET! its so pigmented and creamy and the colours are amazing it allows you to do so many different combinations and looks! 110% would buy again when I run out :D

Video Reviews & Tutorials