Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.3

on 11/14/2017 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fantastic palette! A mix of cool and warm tones will keep most girls happy. Super pigmented and blendable. Love the metallic shades, almost like foil! Amazing value for money. Buy buy buy!

on 11/11/2017 12:27:00 AM

Absolutely amazing. Shadows are all extremely pigmented mattes are super smooth and glitters are extremely pigmented, almost like foils. Has a wide range of all colours, and you can’t go wrong with this palette as a beginner/ advanced.

on 11/10/2017 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

love it, you can create SOOO many looks with this palette. the shadows are buttery, pigmented, and super blendable. totally worth the $38. there's not a lot of fall out, im just in love with this palette.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my very first morphe product ever
i usually very skeptical about morphe products, but the color selection speaks to me

i don't know about the formula of other eyeshadow from morphe
but i think these particular shadows from this palette is beautiful, easy to blend, pigmented, and creamy

from price point, it's a good deal to purchase
you got 35 shades in this palette (in which idk when will i finish this product, that's why i said i wouldn't buy this again)

color selection is versatile
you can go for basic look, neutral look, glam look, or whatever look you want to achieve

if you just like me, never ever buy any morphe product (and i heard this product is no longer listed as unlimited edition)
this product could be your first try for morphe product

packaging, i got the first release, it's those basic cardboard (i mean it's affordable for 35 shades, so i won't complain about this)

so,thumbs up for this palette

on 11/3/2017 8:08:00 PM

I love my JH Pallet!! Honestly the packaging is exactly what I would expect for $38 and it comes with so many gorgeous colors!!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I see people complaining about the packaging but to me it's no big deal, it is a cheap quality packaging and very blah, however the shadows are beautiful and pigmented, I can't get enough of it, I been using it everyday since I bought it, the colors blend nicely, plus 38 dollars isn't bad at all for all those colors, I bought mine an Ulta and I used my 20% off coupon so I got a good deal, definitely recommend.

on 10/19/2017 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love it

I would recommend this eye shadow palette to anyone who wants an eye shadow palette. I have purchased many popular palettes, such as Urban Decay and Tarte and they do not compare to the quality and price of this one. Most high-end eye shadow palettes have about 10-12 eye shadows and range from $40-$60 and are decent quality. This has 35 shades and is only $38. All the eye shadows blend easily and are extremely pigmented. I have used this palette at least 20 times and I have not put a dent in any of them. Also, the colors are beautiful. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. The only bad thing is the white packaging gets a little dirty, but to me that is not a real concern.

This palette is beautiful. Honestly, the pigmentation is so there. The lasting power is SO there. The smoothness and creamy consistency is again, SO there.
This palette, it speaks to me everytime I see it. When I open it, I am inspired. When I see this versus all the other makeup launches I smile at it when I look at it. And when I see Jaclyn's message to her subscribers it warms my heart that she took the time to do that. Many MUAs only care about pushing and shelling out their products and while yes, Jaclyn hasn't been consistent factually about the manufacturing about this palette, I still believe this is honestly an absolute hit. These shadows blow me away. Some of the shades however are a bit chalky and aren't as pigmented as others, however, the shades that are, just so happen to be the shades that I'll use to blend out and go up on the crease which I don't want to be as pigmented. I love this palette. This is an HG item. Yes, the price is costlier than regular Morphe products, but for the pigmentation, colors, blendability, lasting power, the message that warms my heart, the stunning colors, it's every palette out there on the market, and it's best shades in those palettes. Purchase it, it's worth every penny.

I love this palette. If you can get your hands on it do it. I paid $45 for it with shipping and tax fees, but it was definitely money well spent. So easy to blend. The pigmentation is really nice. The only thing I would've added is a mirror.