Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteThe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteThe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteThe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.3

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

on 8/24/2017 10:45:00 PM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! My package never arrived and I have been calling for weeks. Each person says they will do something and I'll have to wait a few weeks and then I call back and they did NOTHING and they tell me I have to wait another couple weeks before they will reship the product. I have been calling customer service for 5 weeks and they just told me now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks. CANCELLED. Not worth this stress.

on 11/19/2017 6:16:00 PM

This is one of the first Morphe palette I purchase along with the much hyped 35O. I like this way better than the 35O due to its color selection and quality of shadow.

I must admit I bought this mostly because of the amazing purple shade - I am a big sucker for beautiful purple eyeshadows because I know how hard it is to get it right. And it did not disappoint. It is the most stunning royal purple I used on my eyelids and it lasts all day.

I do like the color selection although I feel like a lot of the shadows pull orange and I wished there are a few more cool toned neutrals thrown in there for a complete palette - I don't feel like that's a hard thing to do since there are 35 shadows she could've very sassily done that. That being said almost all the shadows are very pigmented and blends really well.

I do like the packaging from the outside but I wished instead of cardboard it comes in plastic. It also would've been nice if the shade names are printed next to the eyeshadows instead of in a piece of card.

Do I recommend this palette? Yes if you like to play with color I think you will enjoy this like I am. Would I repurchase? I don't think so - unless they can get rid of a few of the warm toned orangey shades and include something else interesting instead. But all in all a good palette and I do like it very much.

on 11/11/2017 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are good quality eyeshadows but for the price, I'd rather go Too Faced or Anastasia which have better formulas for a little more. It's not bad don't get me wrong but for me, Morphe hasn't nailed it quite yet. I say it's an upgrade from their normal 35 palettes but I wouldn't buy this again or say I truly recommend it. The verdict is if you want it, buy it, you won't be disappointed but if you're wondering if it's really worth it, I'd say nahhh. Also, doesn't last the whole day!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I'd never even seen a Jaclyn Hill tutorial until after I'd bought one of the Jaclyn Hill palettes to see what looks she did with it, so having a particular name attached to it didn't influence my purchase or effect my overall opinion of it. I bought this palette because everyone on YouTube, Instagram and a ton of blogs, all showcased a wide variety of looks upon it's release, which I wanted to try to recreate...

This palette is impressive as it has 35 shades in, and the range of shades and finishes make it a very inclusive palette; it can be used for a variety of complete eye looks, covering every occasion, season & holiday, with a variety of shades to suit every skintone - such a major plus, with including everyone with this. I have liked the majority of looks I've done to date. The blendability is mostly good - I've noticed that layering a matte shadow over a shimmer one when shadowing the edges of the eye can be iffy to blend out. There isn't much fallout compared to the other palette from Morphe that I've used in the past. To get a good idea about the wearability of the shadows, I haven't been using eyeshadow primer with this palette and found that for the most part the pigmentation is really nice and there is no fading.

However I do have a issue with the pigmentation on the last four shades; none of them apply as dark as they look in their pans, and are a bit on the patchy side. They build up okay, but still look a bit muted. Also; there are a few warm neutral shades that end up looking pretty much the same, after they've been applied and blended, so this is not really a 35 pan palette imho. A niggle that is more down to personal taste is my wanting a matte pink; to me it just seems like a bit of a waste to have three different tones of shimmery pink in the palette, but not have a coordinating matte shade to balance them out for a complete eye look - yes, there are plenty of options available, I just personally think a pink shade would have matched up better.

My big problem is that it turns out that the card with all of the shades names and their pan placement in the palette was only given to influencers (at least for non US/Canada customers), which is majorly annoying as I only bought this palette because I wanted to recreate the looks that sprang up in their thousands online around the palette's release, and now I've found that it is tricky to follow the tutorials along as most of the people just say "take shade Pukey, then Obsessed, followed by Firework", when regular customers don't have the name card and the shade names aren't printed anywhere on the palette or outer packaging in order for us to follow along. This palette is £37, so is £14 more then the usual £23 it costs for other 35 pan Morphe palettes and they've downgraded from plastic casing to card for this palette, so I think that having shade names printed underneath the pans isn't too much to ask for. Heck even getting the name card that all of the influencers got would have been welcome - Morphe don't usually name shades in their palettes, but why bother going the extra mile when the regular customer can't tell unless they go to the Morphe site and print off their own list? Seriously; Morphe had actually put up a print-off list on their site, because they're too cheap to include it with the -more-expensive-then-usual-but-has-cheaper-packaging palette, but after a few weeks they took it down again, so now we have to search Google.

[The packaging for this palette bought on the site or in Ulta stores will now be improved, with wipe-clean packaging and the shade names printed on the back of the palette - great news for Ulta customers or site customers in the US, but what about the other million plus Morphe customers in the world who have to rely on other retailers and will be stuck with the 'old' packaging?]

on 11/14/2017 2:35:00 PM

Love this pallet ! Great quality, just wish it had a nude matte shade for the lid to set before applying other shades . I would have liked a mirror as well.

I would recommend this eye shadow palette to anyone who wants an eye shadow palette. I have purchased many popular palettes, such as Urban Decay and Tarte and they do not compare to the quality and price of this one. Most high-end eye shadow palettes have about 10-12 eye shadows and range from $40-$60 and are decent quality. This has 35 shades and is only $38. All the eye shadows blend easily and are extremely pigmented. I have used this palette at least 20 times and I have not put a dent in any of them. Also, the colors are beautiful. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. The only bad thing is the white packaging gets a little dirty, but to me that is not a real concern.

I was excited to buy this palette but disapppointed after doing so. My drugstore "Bold Obsessions" palette is better than this one.

Packaging: good
Colors: pretty
Fallout: horrible! Have never had an eyeshadow have so much fallout.
Applying: it takes forever to build the colors up. The matte ones are a bit better than the glitter ones.

Would not repurchase. Not a product I'll be able to use as an every day product due to the above mentioned issues.

on 11/14/2017 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I’m really not a fan of Jaclyn Hill and tend to avoid her on YouTube. However, this has received so many positive reviews and I have to agree ... this is a fantastic palette! A mix of cool and warm tones will keep most girls happy. Super pigmented and blendable. Love the metallic shades, almost like foil! Amazing value for money. Buy buy buy!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my very first morphe product ever
i usually very skeptical about morphe products, but the color selection speaks to me

i don't know about the formula of other eyeshadow from morphe
but i think these particular shadows from this palette is beautiful, easy to blend, pigmented, and creamy

from price point, it's a good deal to purchase
you got 35 shades in this palette (in which idk when will i finish this product, that's why i said i wouldn't buy this again)

color selection is versatile
you can go for basic look, neutral look, glam look, or whatever look you want to achieve

if you just like me, never ever buy any morphe product (and i heard this product is no longer listed as unlimited edition)
this product could be your first try for morphe product

packaging, i got the first release, it's those basic cardboard (i mean it's affordable for 35 shades, so i won't complain about this)

so,thumbs up for this palette

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

BEST PALLET! its so pigmented and creamy and the colours are amazing it allows you to do so many different combinations and looks! 110% would buy again when I run out :D

Video Reviews & Tutorials