Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.3

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This palette is absolutely beautiful!!! I sat and waited on the day of the first launch --- with bated breath in hopes of being one of the few (in the mere 45 minutes!) that were able to purchase this gem!!! An I got it!!! I was super excited for it to come in!! To say the least. The shadow color range is 'to die for' - and from the reviews that I'd seen -- the shadows themselves are soft, highly pigmented, and buttery. The only colors that this palette did not really seem to feature is a purple range - it does have a dark (ish) matte shadow - but only one. I simply adore this compilation. As I have noted, they are highly pigmented, great color payoff, some shadow fall-out but not anything too serious. I have used this palette in some way, shape or form since it's arrival!! I've used it with Fix + &- with my fingers, and with brushes -- fab transition colors -- and absolutely awesome mattes, shimmers, high sparkle shadows and eyebrow highlights. It to me is my now "go to" for everyday looks, and exotic, bold halo looks. I just did a really beautiful sparkly brown smoky eye with it today - and received several compliments - and I have to admit it did really turn out quite beautifully. I'm so impressed and would recommend it to anyone!!! It's all that it looks like it would be --- and so MUCH more! Try to get your hands on one, it SO WORTH IT!!! The only draw back is the packaging -- the White with Silver outer cover on mine is already stained up --- and I don't like this - but hey! It's loved and used!!! I knew it was going to get smudged, but I'd hoped not so soon!!! It does nothing to take away from it's rare usability - and stellar beauty. GET THS PALETTE!!! You will NOT be disappointed!!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 11/11/17: I bought a back up of this palette this week not that I’ve panned any of the colors but because it’s so dang perfect! The yellow can be used as a highlight, the blue is interesting (try applying w ur finger), the black is the only black eyeshadow I wear. So perf I just had to get another. And I have never rebought a big eyeshadow palette so that’s saying a lot. Jaclyn for the win!! I actually haven’t bought any e/s palettes except a couple of DS quads/a trio since I got this. I just don’t even look at any other palettes since I’ve got this gem. I got my backup for $38 (-$3.50 on a $15 purchase at Ulta. I guess Morphe isn’t considered “prestige” MU by them!!) I cannot express my love for this palette (& admiration for JH!! She knows her stuff! I heard it took like 2 years to formulate this palette she kept rejecting specimens & sending them back & reviewing more until she had the ultimate palette. She did such a good job!! My complete admiration—bravo!!). This is the best palette. It’s got pale shades, nudetrals, 1-and-done’s, a splash of color, good transitions shades & a black. That’s all I need & require in my collex let alone a palette. (If you are a beginner you need this! You won’t need anything else). These blend out like a dream. No fall out. The pans are a generous size. I’d give this 6 lippies I’d i could 1 of my fave products I own.

#awesome #winning #favorite #simplythebestbetterthanalltherest

on 7/26/2017 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Fantastic palette! The eye shadows are of great quality and I don't have a problem with fall out. I always use an eye primer, for reference. Nice range of shimmer, matte and satin shades. Several options for transition shades. In fact, I feel like there could be less of those and replaced with a matte cream color shade for brow bone highlight. If she had incorporated that matte bone/cream shade then this palette would literally have everything I needed.

the palette is great quality and you get so many colors for $38 (+$7.95 shipping).Hello, yes a palette at Sephora may cost the same, but you get less than half the amount of eyeshadows that you do in the JH palette (which means way less amount of different looks). Every eyeshadow has amazing pigmentation and blends really well. The lasting power is great, though some shades do stain my eyes. The packaging does get really dirty which is my only gripe.

I love this palette. If you can get your hands on it do it. I paid $45 for it with shipping and tax fees, but it was definitely money well spent. So easy to blend. The pigmentation is really nice. The only thing I would've added is a mirror.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the Morphe 350M palette and like it. I saw the color range in this palette and thought I would give it a try. For the price you get a lot of color options to complete different looks. The formula is good and blends nicely. The shadows are pigmented and last on my oily lids. I like the amount of matte, shimmer,and satin shades in the palette. For the price and quality I recommend. I have more expensive palettes with way few shades that don't preform as well as this palette.

on 8/24/2017 10:45:00 PM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! My package never arrived and I have been calling for weeks. Each person says they will do something and I'll have to wait a few weeks and then I call back and they did NOTHING and they tell me I have to wait another couple weeks before they will reship the product. I have been calling customer service for 5 weeks and they just told me now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks. CANCELLED. Not worth this stress.

I finally bought one of these in store after debating about whether or not to buy one. I typically don't like to buy large palettes because I am picky about colors. I figured I would buy it and swap the ones I didn't want. I ended up keeping 25 of the colors for myself and swapping the darker/jewel toned shades. For those of you who like to depot eyeshadows, this palette was very easy to depot without damaging any of the eyeshadows. All I had to do was detatch the palette from the cardboard and peel it apart layer by layer and use a knife to lift the eyeshadows which are glued to the cardboard. The pigmentation and blendability is definitely better than the other Morphe palettes, but not as good as the higher end palettes like Urban Decay or Too Faced. The matte colors still need improvement. It would be nice if Morphe would sell some of these colors as singles like they did with Jaclyn Hill's first palette.

This palette is beautiful. Honestly, the pigmentation is so there. The lasting power is SO there. The smoothness and creamy consistency is again, SO there.
This palette, it speaks to me everytime I see it. When I open it, I am inspired. When I see this versus all the other makeup launches I smile at it when I look at it. And when I see Jaclyn's message to her subscribers it warms my heart that she took the time to do that. Many MUAs only care about pushing and shelling out their products and while yes, Jaclyn hasn't been consistent factually about the manufacturing about this palette, I still believe this is honestly an absolute hit. These shadows blow me away. Some of the shades however are a bit chalky and aren't as pigmented as others, however, the shades that are, just so happen to be the shades that I'll use to blend out and go up on the crease which I don't want to be as pigmented. I love this palette. This is an HG item. Yes, the price is costlier than regular Morphe products, but for the pigmentation, colors, blendability, lasting power, the message that warms my heart, the stunning colors, it's every palette out there on the market, and it's best shades in those palettes. Purchase it, it's worth every penny.

I would recommend this eye shadow palette to anyone who wants an eye shadow palette. I have purchased many popular palettes, such as Urban Decay and Tarte and they do not compare to the quality and price of this one. Most high-end eye shadow palettes have about 10-12 eye shadows and range from $40-$60 and are decent quality. This has 35 shades and is only $38. All the eye shadows blend easily and are extremely pigmented. I have used this palette at least 20 times and I have not put a dent in any of them. Also, the colors are beautiful. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. The only bad thing is the white packaging gets a little dirty, but to me that is not a real concern.