Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by age: 44-55
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.2

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

on 9/14/2018 11:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is a great value. The eyeshadows blend nicely and it has a good color story. I could have done without the blues and greens but it's fine. If you are not a makeup junkie like me this palette could be a staple.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have to say this is an extremely good pallet. Knowing she is a perfectionist just from her you tube channel you can tell she worked hard. I don't like the packaging with. Names on the back. That's only complaint. ALL THE SHADOWS are very pigmented and blend seamlessly. It seams there is a matte shimmer and texture colors with about four color stories. Maybe that in my head. LoL. Great colors, Great job Jaclyn

on 12/28/2017 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 13 year old had me buy this for her as a birthday gift for her 13th birthday.
She. loves. it.

But she's 13 so this is a big deal for her. (When she was 9 or 10 she made me get her the Urban Decay Electric Palette so her tastes have certainly evolved)

She is a makeup junkie already - and she's frikkin' 13.

Anyhow - the palette itself is midpriced and the shadows seem OK(I don't use it - it's her palette). A few of the red-orange tones are way too orange for most people. There are also some bold blues/greens.

For a gift - it's very nice.

on 12/17/2017 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my 3rd Morphe palette, I literally just picked it up 2 days ago at Ulta for $38, so I 've only used it twice, but man are these buttery/pigmented shadows, that last all day! I'm super excited to get a lot of mileage out of this palette.. There's such a great color selection and even the 4 or 5 louder colors are still SUPER wearable for me at 48 yo when done right.. Definitely recommend.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This palette is absolutely beautiful!!! I sat and waited on the day of the first launch --- with bated breath in hopes of being one of the few (in the mere 45 minutes!) that were able to purchase this gem!!! An I got it!!! I was super excited for it to come in!! To say the least. The shadow color range is 'to die for' - and from the reviews that I'd seen -- the shadows themselves are soft, highly pigmented, and buttery. The only colors that this palette did not really seem to feature is a purple range - it does have a dark (ish) matte shadow - but only one. I simply adore this compilation. As I have noted, they are highly pigmented, great color payoff, some shadow fall-out but not anything too serious. I have used this palette in some way, shape or form since it's arrival!! I've used it with Fix + &- with my fingers, and with brushes -- fab transition colors -- and absolutely awesome mattes, shimmers, high sparkle shadows and eyebrow highlights. It to me is my now "go to" for everyday looks, and exotic, bold halo looks. I just did a really beautiful sparkly brown smoky eye with it today - and received several compliments - and I have to admit it did really turn out quite beautifully. I'm so impressed and would recommend it to anyone!!! It's all that it looks like it would be --- and so MUCH more! Try to get your hands on one, it SO WORTH IT!!! The only draw back is the packaging -- the White with Silver outer cover on mine is already stained up --- and I don't like this - but hey! It's loved and used!!! I knew it was going to get smudged, but I'd hoped not so soon!!! It does nothing to take away from it's rare usability - and stellar beauty. GET THS PALETTE!!! You will NOT be disappointed!!!!!