Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by age: 44-55
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

1 review

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This palette is absolutely beautiful!!! I sat and waited on the day of the first launch --- with bated breath in hopes of being one of the few (in the mere 45 minutes!) that were able to purchase this gem!!! An I got it!!! I was super excited for it to come in!! To say the least. The shadow color range is 'to die for' - and from the reviews that I'd seen -- the shadows themselves are soft, highly pigmented, and buttery. The only colors that this palette did not really seem to feature is a purple range - it does have a dark (ish) matte shadow - but only one. I simply adore this compilation. As I have noted, they are highly pigmented, great color payoff, some shadow fall-out but not anything too serious. I have used this palette in some way, shape or form since it's arrival!! I've used it with Fix + &- with my fingers, and with brushes -- fab transition colors -- and absolutely awesome mattes, shimmers, high sparkle shadows and eyebrow highlights. It to me is my now "go to" for everyday looks, and exotic, bold halo looks. I just did a really beautiful sparkly brown smoky eye with it today - and received several compliments - and I have to admit it did really turn out quite beautifully. I'm so impressed and would recommend it to anyone!!! It's all that it looks like it would be --- and so MUCH more! Try to get your hands on one, it SO WORTH IT!!! The only draw back is the packaging -- the White with Silver outer cover on mine is already stained up --- and I don't like this - but hey! It's loved and used!!! I knew it was going to get smudged, but I'd hoped not so soon!!! It does nothing to take away from it's rare usability - and stellar beauty. GET THS PALETTE!!! You will NOT be disappointed!!!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials