Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

3.8

on 11/11/2017 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are good quality eyeshadows but for the price, I'd rather go Too Faced or Anastasia which have better formulas for a little more. It's not bad don't get me wrong but for me, Morphe hasn't nailed it quite yet. I say it's an upgrade from their normal 35 palettes but I wouldn't buy this again or say I truly recommend it. The verdict is if you want it, buy it, you won't be disappointed but if you're wondering if it's really worth it, I'd say nahhh. Also, doesn't last the whole day!

on 11/10/2017 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

love it, you can create SOOO many looks with this palette. the shadows are buttery, pigmented, and super blendable. totally worth the $38. there's not a lot of fall out, im just in love with this palette.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my very first morphe product ever
i usually very skeptical about morphe products, but the color selection speaks to me

i don't know about the formula of other eyeshadow from morphe
but i think these particular shadows from this palette is beautiful, easy to blend, pigmented, and creamy

from price point, it's a good deal to purchase
you got 35 shades in this palette (in which idk when will i finish this product, that's why i said i wouldn't buy this again)

color selection is versatile
you can go for basic look, neutral look, glam look, or whatever look you want to achieve

if you just like me, never ever buy any morphe product (and i heard this product is no longer listed as unlimited edition)
this product could be your first try for morphe product

packaging, i got the first release, it's those basic cardboard (i mean it's affordable for 35 shades, so i won't complain about this)

so,thumbs up for this palette

I really enjoy that Morphe is now at Ulta because it makes it a little easier to get my hands all over the new releases. The new Jaclyn Hill Eye Shadow Palette is definitely colorful as well as contains a new variety of shimmers, duo chromes, and mattes. This definitely contains enough shadow colors to create multiple full eye looks. I really like when a palette contains enough light, dark, shimmers, and mattes so you don't have to be reaching for other palettes to create a full look. The colors are buildable, blendable, and last all day (I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance always). My one disappointment is that it is made in china- definitely don't want to use this on your lips for that reason (not that this palette would work well for that anyway).
My video review and swatches are at:

on 8/24/2017 10:45:00 PM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! My package never arrived and I have been calling for weeks. Each person says they will do something and I'll have to wait a few weeks and then I call back and they did NOTHING and they tell me I have to wait another couple weeks before they will reship the product. I have been calling customer service for 5 weeks and they just told me now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks. CANCELLED. Not worth this stress.

the palette is great quality and you get so many colors for $38 (+$7.95 shipping).Hello, yes a palette at Sephora may cost the same, but you get less than half the amount of eyeshadows that you do in the JH palette (which means way less amount of different looks). Every eyeshadow has amazing pigmentation and blends really well. The lasting power is great, though some shades do stain my eyes. The packaging does get really dirty which is my only gripe.