Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by age: 25-29
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

on 11/4/2018 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this palette.
Usually I stay away from large palettes but this one is a keeper.There is a nice variety of shades to choose from but It's definitely more on the warm neutrals side . Most of the shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. The shimmers are really good. I had no issues with them whether I used brushes or my fingers. Some of the mattes are chalky and a bit powdery but nothing dramatic. This is the only Morphe product I own so I can't compare to their other palettes.
My biggest complaint about this product is the lack of mirror. For the price, they should definitely include a mirror. Also the white cardboard packaging can get dirty but I don't mind. I would add that some of the shades are too close, almost identical on the lids. That seems to be a recurrent issue with Morphe.
Overall solid product. I bought it with a discount so it's definitely money well spent.

I’ve always been a makeup lover. Sat out on purchasing this for over a year, and not really sure why. I’ve owned a lot of eyeshadow palettes from a variety of brands over the years, and this one has become a standard.

PROS: comparable palettes can be upwards of $49, for $38 I feel it’s a fair price for the number of shades you get. Sooo many looks can be created from this, there’s a big range of color stories to choose from. I would recommend this to a beginner or to someone who doesn’t necessarily own a lot of palettes.

CONS: I wish there were a more broad range of matte shades and not just a bunch of browns/neutrals that are only slightly different from one another. I also found some of the foiled shades difficult to blend out, but I was able to after like 30 minutes. This palette is not ideal for someone who travels a lot, it’s not exactly small. It would’ve been nice of JH/morphe to include shade names on them, and a mirror. Lastly, the outer packaging is white so it gets dirty very easily. If you’re someone who cares about that, just something to be aware of.

Overall I’m satisfied with it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette SO much! It’s super versatile and has so many amazing color combinations. Colours are very pigmented and easy to blend. Definitely worth the price. Packaging is very nice, however I’m not a huge fan of the white finish, gets dirty super quickly but otherwise this palette is the bomb dot comb!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Beautiful, pigmented shades that compliment eachother perfectly and blend very well.

on 5/18/2018 11:30:00 PM

To make a long story short, I'm not sure if the palette I received from Ulta is a dud or if that is the quality of the Jaclyn Hill palette itself.
Pros: The wide array of color selection gives the user many options for different eye looks. I like that there are a lot of mattes and a different variety of finishes so that it makes it very easy to create a full look.
Cons: Where do I start here? The biggest issue I have with this palette is that the blendablity and pigmentation of this palette leaves much to be desired. The lighter matte shades in the top row have almost no color pay off and I find that all the mattes in general tend to go on the eye patchy and are difficult to blend out. As far as the shimmers go, the pigment is seriously lacking and I found myself having to dig into the eye shadow pan and build it up several times to get the smallest amount of pigment off of it.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this palette because I think you can get palettes of much better quality for your money. I gave this palette 3 stars because it is a very average "okay" but not fantastic product.

on 11/11/2017 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are good quality eyeshadows but for the price, I'd rather go Too Faced or Anastasia which have better formulas for a little more. It's not bad don't get me wrong but for me, Morphe hasn't nailed it quite yet. I say it's an upgrade from their normal 35 palettes but I wouldn't buy this again or say I truly recommend it. The verdict is if you want it, buy it, you won't be disappointed but if you're wondering if it's really worth it, I'd say nahhh. Also, doesn't last the whole day!

on 11/10/2017 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

love it, you can create SOOO many looks with this palette. the shadows are buttery, pigmented, and super blendable. totally worth the $38. there's not a lot of fall out, im just in love with this palette.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my very first morphe product ever
i usually very skeptical about morphe products, but the color selection speaks to me

i don't know about the formula of other eyeshadow from morphe
but i think these particular shadows from this palette is beautiful, easy to blend, pigmented, and creamy

from price point, it's a good deal to purchase
you got 35 shades in this palette (in which idk when will i finish this product, that's why i said i wouldn't buy this again)

color selection is versatile
you can go for basic look, neutral look, glam look, or whatever look you want to achieve

if you just like me, never ever buy any morphe product (and i heard this product is no longer listed as unlimited edition)
this product could be your first try for morphe product

packaging, i got the first release, it's those basic cardboard (i mean it's affordable for 35 shades, so i won't complain about this)

so,thumbs up for this palette

I really enjoy that Morphe is now at Ulta because it makes it a little easier to get my hands all over the new releases. The new Jaclyn Hill Eye Shadow Palette is definitely colorful as well as contains a new variety of shimmers, duo chromes, and mattes. This definitely contains enough shadow colors to create multiple full eye looks. I really like when a palette contains enough light, dark, shimmers, and mattes so you don't have to be reaching for other palettes to create a full look. The colors are buildable, blendable, and last all day (I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance always). My one disappointment is that it is made in china- definitely don't want to use this on your lips for that reason (not that this palette would work well for that anyway).
My video review and swatches are at:

on 8/24/2017 10:45:00 PM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! My package never arrived and I have been calling for weeks. Each person says they will do something and I'll have to wait a few weeks and then I call back and they did NOTHING and they tell me I have to wait another couple weeks before they will reship the product. I have been calling customer service for 5 weeks and they just told me now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks. CANCELLED. Not worth this stress.