Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by age: 19-24
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

4.5

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette! Great pigment and it blends well! If you liked this palette I recommend another Morphe palette : 35B color burst eyeshadow palette !

on 3/21/2018 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really think this is the best place for beginners to start. This product is pigmented, the shadows are buildable, and you get a ton of warm & neutral shadows w/ just a few pops of color. I really feel like I don't need to buy any other palettes since this really covers the essentials.

on 2/17/2018 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the product, the packaging is white so it is quickly dirty.

UPDATE: I ordered an obvious dupe from Value Makers (Beauty Glazed did a similar dupe). It's cheaper plus the colors are 90-100% similar. Texture is buttery, just like the original and I can pick up the shimmer/bright shades so much better. So better save your money for a good dupe. I used this palette for over a month now. This is my heartbreaking, honest opinion (bought it without discount and with my own money): PRO: - 35 shades - every color is beautiful - pretty packaging - buildable & blendable (even the matte eyeshadows) - last long on primed, setted eyelids (mine tend to get oily) - shimmer shades have an amazing texture (buttery, smooth and they also feel a bit wet) Neutral: - price (you pay 38$ for 35 single eyeshadows) - no card with shade names (the new packaging has them on the back but I'd rather have them where the printed sentence "This is for my..." is) CON: - pigmentation varies alot - matte shades are too chalky & uncomfortable to work with - no mirror - availability is an issue - packaging tends to get dirty very quickly & easily - instead of so many similar colors, a hot matte pink, matte highlight for brow bone, a shimmery lavender/bluish purple (duochrome) or a holographic shade (I'd die for that) would have been better

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

BEST PALLET! its so pigmented and creamy and the colours are amazing it allows you to do so many different combinations and looks! 110% would buy again when I run out :D

on 11/14/2017 2:35:00 PM

Love this pallet ! Great quality, just wish it had a nude matte shade for the lid to set before applying other shades . I would have liked a mirror as well.

on 11/3/2017 8:08:00 PM

I love my JH Pallet!! Honestly the packaging is exactly what I would expect for $38 and it comes with so many gorgeous colors!!

on 10/19/2017 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love it

I would recommend this eye shadow palette to anyone who wants an eye shadow palette. I have purchased many popular palettes, such as Urban Decay and Tarte and they do not compare to the quality and price of this one. Most high-end eye shadow palettes have about 10-12 eye shadows and range from $40-$60 and are decent quality. This has 35 shades and is only $38. All the eye shadows blend easily and are extremely pigmented. I have used this palette at least 20 times and I have not put a dent in any of them. Also, the colors are beautiful. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. The only bad thing is the white packaging gets a little dirty, but to me that is not a real concern.

This palette is beautiful. Honestly, the pigmentation is so there. The lasting power is SO there. The smoothness and creamy consistency is again, SO there.
This palette, it speaks to me everytime I see it. When I open it, I am inspired. When I see this versus all the other makeup launches I smile at it when I look at it. And when I see Jaclyn's message to her subscribers it warms my heart that she took the time to do that. Many MUAs only care about pushing and shelling out their products and while yes, Jaclyn hasn't been consistent factually about the manufacturing about this palette, I still believe this is honestly an absolute hit. These shadows blow me away. Some of the shades however are a bit chalky and aren't as pigmented as others, however, the shades that are, just so happen to be the shades that I'll use to blend out and go up on the crease which I don't want to be as pigmented. I love this palette. This is an HG item. Yes, the price is costlier than regular Morphe products, but for the pigmentation, colors, blendability, lasting power, the message that warms my heart, the stunning colors, it's every palette out there on the market, and it's best shades in those palettes. Purchase it, it's worth every penny.