e.l.f. Cosmetics Gentle Peeling Exfoliant

e.l.f. Cosmetics Gentle Peeling Exfoliant

4.8

Water, Propylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Quaternium-60, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root) Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Leaf Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Fragrance. [5/5/18]

on 6/22/2018 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is so good, I’m really impressed with it.
Directions say to apply to dry skin so I cleansed, dried skin and applied this. One pump was enough and in circular motions, it exfoliated very well.
It’s really gentle and left my skin so soft and lovely. I think this is a great product and I will buy again. It’s says to use three times a week and I will. I do recommend it.

This stuff is beyond amazing. Similar products such as the one made by Boscia can't even compare to this stuff -- AND it's a fraction of the price! You owe it to yourself to try this. ELF, y'all have really outdone yourselves!

The 16 year old inside me wants to keep this a secret.
I love, love, love it.
Good bye scrubs!
This works immediately. I considered (for a minute) using this on my legs.

Edit/update: I used Gentle Peeling Exfoliate on my feet. The amount of skin exfoliated from the top of my feet surprised me and I can not even begin to explain how sweet using Gentle Peeling Exfoliate was between my toes.

on 4/27/2018 12:31:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Yes, this really is a dupe for the much higher priced Peter Thomas Roth Firmx peeling gel. I really like the results from the PTR Firmx gel so am excited to find this product at a much lower price. This is a much gentler way to exfoliate skin compared to chemical peels and granular exfoliants. This peel gel is easy to use. Apply to clean, dry face and massage in a circular motion. The product will ball up and take your dead surface skin cells with it. Love it. My face feels so soft and smooth afterwards.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a dupe for Peter Thomas Roth's Peel Gel. I swear but you get almost twice the amount for 1/5 the price, because that Peter Thomas Roth's Peel Gel costs $50!!!! Amazing!!! And this stuff does just as an amazing job!!!! And I would go CRAZY if I EVER ran out if it!!! So asap I'm going to stock up on this stuff so I have a stash of it!!! This, and oh Diptique's candles!!! You can't go wrong there either!!!

on 7/18/2017 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I LOOOOVE this stuff.

Let's be honest here: this is a dupe for Skin Inc's Pure Revival Peel. It does the exact same thing - you rub it into your face, your skin exfoliates immediately and then you wash it off. Except Skin Inc's 2 oz bottle is $55... and ELF's bottle is 3.4 oz and $10. That's right, same product, with more in the bottle for $45 less.

In terms of ELF products, it's a little pricier than normal (which seems to be the trend with their skincare line) but it's totally worth it. It exfoliates your skin just as well if not better than most scrubs - to be honest, after finding this I've pretty much stopped using scrubs. This is just quicker and easier, and my skin feels baby-soft afterward.

I have already gone through a bottle of this, so yeah, I'd repurchase it. It's a steal compared to the high end dupe and I'll happily buy it again and again.