Sonia Kashuk Smudge Brush

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This brush is so great. Its soo tiny and small and gets under my lash line very well with shadows. I use this very often to smudge out my eyeliner with eyeshadow. works great!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I really like this brush and use it all the time. For me it works well as a precision shadow brush and it works really well as a smudge brush. The bristles are a good texture to smudge and create cat eyes without pulling if you use a light touch. I've had my brush for six or seven months now and I haven't noticed any of the bristles falling out or getting wonky at all. I try to clean it at least once every two weeks with a mild cleanser or shampoo. This is a nice cheap brush, especially if you're afraid of loosing a brush on vacation, or are just starting out.

UPDATE: I've had this brush for about two years now, and the bristles are still in like new condition. My only complaint is about the handle. It gets dirty looking over time, and is now beige. Also, my brush had a small accident with some polish remover and the raw wood is exposed in areas. I didn't change the number of lippies because the brush is technically good, but aesthetically my Kashuk brushes haven't aged as well as some of my others. And, I'm beginning to feel the need to replace them. I would still recommend this brush, but get the black handled one, not the white.