Sonia Kashuk Smudge Brush

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my 2nd brush from the brand, I have the old version (the one with white handle). I've had this brush for years (3 years) and I deep clean my brushes without fail every week and the brush never shed a single hair. I use this mainly on my lower lash line to smudge out my eyeliner and sometimes I use this to apply my eyebrow powder. I love how tiny this brush and how the bristle is very short and dense,perfect for smudging.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Sonia kashuk brushes are my fave drugstore makeup brushes. I have the white handled version. This smudger brush is my 4th brush from her line. This brush is perfect for getting color under your lower lashes. The bristles are a bit hard. This brush would also be perfect for apply gel liners. Wouldn't repurchase but I think I can live without this brush.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I think I got this a few years ago and I am not sure if you can get this anymore...I have prob $300+ of brushes (HE to LE) and this is the most used/unique.

I used it to smudge e/l on my upper waterline and if I put eyeshadow on my lower lashline..I think I have to be only person who doesnt like pencil brushes....:) My lashes are too dense to use those...I know problems!

This was under 10 bucks at target and this and one e/s brush (Chanel #2) are pretty what all I need for eye looks. Now why do I own all the MAC e/s brushes?

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

for the money, these are the best brushes you can buy at the drugstore. they are just such great quality. I love this brush for lining under the eye. it makes for perfect smokey eyes. I am totally going to buy another.

I have two of these brushes, an older white handled one and the newer one with the black handle. I love them both. The white handled one has shorter bristles that are a little thicker and stiffer than the black handled one, which is a little longer and more flexible. They both have nicely rounded, tapered heads which can be used for fine or thick lines. I usually line my eyes with a dampened BB eyeliner brush and powder e/s, working it into my lash line and to give a well defined line above my lashes. If I want a softer line I use this to either smudge out the line I've applied, or I dip the smudge brush in another colour to go over the line. It is also great for applying a soft line of colour to the lower lash line. I have also used this brush to apply gel eyeliner or wet with powder shadow for a thicker, softer line. I wasn't sure what I would use this for when I purchased the first one and now I find myself reaching it for it every day. Highly recommended. The package suggest it for applying powder liners/shadow into the lashes or for smudging out pencil liner.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a great, versatile brush and works well for several different kinds of precision blending! I use it for several things: detail eyeshadow application in the crease, highlighter application in the inner corner of my eye, and to apply mineral eyeshadows dry along the lashline to create a blended eyeliner look. If you have any situations where a regular eyeshadow brush is too large to get the precision you want, try this Smudge Brush instead!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Shape wise, this is wonderful! It is tiny and gets under your bottom lashes. I disagree with some of the other reviewers becuase i do not think it is too hard. the bristles are long enough so they bend and they are really soft. and for the price, this brush is definitely worth it! I only use this on the bottom lashes and it helps me pull down extra eyeliner from my waterline down to my lower lid! This is absolutely wonderful becuase it isnt as big as an angle brush which i used to use and would poke myself in the eye... 5 lippies for this!!!

Popular Makeup Brushes