Sonia Kashuk Smudge Brush

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

3.0

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

It's a great product for the price. I primarily use this when I want a line of shadow directly on my upper or lower lashline. It creates a soft, feathered look but not TOO soft like the MAC 219. I don't suggest using this if you want a harsh line because it's not firm enough for that and from my experience, angled liners are better for a harsh line. I also can't see it working for gel/cream application due to the lack of firmness. I also use it to apply eyeshadow to my waterline because it's soft enough for such a delicate and sensitive area and the slightly domed shape is just perfect for it. In terms of smudging eyeliner, I think this does a mediocre job. Like I said, it's not that firm and I believe a firmer brush of the same shape would be better. It's not a big deal to me though because I hardly ever smudge eyeliner and I use this brush primarily for other purposes. I've had this for at least a few weeks and I haven't experienced any problems with the handle or bristles. I'm not sure if I would repurchase though.