Sonia Kashuk Smudge Brush

Filtered by skin type : Other

Price: $

Price: $

This is exactly what i was looking for to smudge eyeshadows/liners. I thought about getting one of those sponge-y smudge tools, but i was worried it would get dirty and hard to clean with time. this brush is small and does exactly what i want. it gives a really good smokey eye, and now i can apply a little bit of shadow on the lower lashline on top of liner to make it last longer and give a really good effect.
definitely recommend this, especially since its only $5!

I am SO impressed with the SK brushes! I love this brush for creating a smoky eye and blending out liners. Not only is this cheap, but it does what it promises. It's better than other pencil brushes because it isn't as wide, and ensures that you still create a smudged line without an extra thickness. I love this brush, and would definitely repurchase. It's a great find!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Shape wise, this is wonderful! It is tiny and gets under your bottom lashes. I disagree with some of the other reviewers becuase i do not think it is too hard. the bristles are long enough so they bend and they are really soft. and for the price, this brush is definitely worth it! I only use this on the bottom lashes and it helps me pull down extra eyeliner from my waterline down to my lower lid! This is absolutely wonderful becuase it isnt as big as an angle brush which i used to use and would poke myself in the eye... 5 lippies for this!!!

rave: slick handle, great brush for applying colors on the crease with a defined line. I achieved a whole new eyelook look which I thought I couldn't do! The eye look is a variation of origamiswan's bellagio look in her notepad. I've loved this blush since then.

Rant: The metal part got separated from the white handle within 1 day of purchase. I didn't even use it yet! Either not enough glue in it or the shape of the metal part doesn't fit the handle. I solved the problem by dipping the handle end into melted candel wax and sticking it back into the metal part.

This brush has been through a lot during its tenure with me. At first, I tried to use it to line with powder eyeshadow, and found the resulting line too thick and imprecise for my liking. Down to the pits of my train case it went. Next, I tried to use it to apply my Bobbi Brown Gel Liner. Again, a too thick line = back to makeup hell for you. Just when I was about ready to chuck it, I decided to put it to the task it was intended for: smudging. Novel, I know. I smudged the line I'd created with my MAC #266 and my Stila Smudge Pot. Hello, sexy, smoky line. The moral is--and I'm sure you've already caught onto this--this brush is best for blending/smudging liner that has been applied with a more precise brush. It now has a prominent place in my duckie brush cup--and my heart. Aw. continued >>

much like Microsoft windows operating systems, this brush is great until you start using it. the brush frayed out and shed after approx 3 uses. don't waste your 3bucks on this