Sonia Kashuk Smudge Brush

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.7

I have two of these brushes, an older white handled one and the newer one with the black handle. I love them both. The white handled one has shorter bristles that are a little thicker and stiffer than the black handled one, which is a little longer and more flexible. They both have nicely rounded, tapered heads which can be used for fine or thick lines. I usually line my eyes with a dampened BB eyeliner brush and powder e/s, working it into my lash line and to give a well defined line above my lashes. If I want a softer line I use this to either smudge out the line I've applied, or I dip the smudge brush in another colour to go over the line. It is also great for applying a soft line of colour to the lower lash line. I have also used this brush to apply gel eyeliner or wet with powder shadow for a thicker, softer line. I wasn't sure what I would use this for when I purchased the first one and now I find myself reaching it for it every day. Highly recommended. The package suggest it for applying powder liners/shadow into the lashes or for smudging out pencil liner.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I know there are a lot of people out there that like these brushes, but I sure have been having bad luck with them. I wasn't sure if I would really use a smudge brush enough to buy a Trish one, so I thought I would start with Sonia and maybe work my way up if the brush became a staple. The bristles were okay--not particularly great. The thing that bugs me is that the brush fell apart after only 1 use. The metal was not fitted correctly to the wood. I used superglue to try to get it to hold--with no luck. I don't have a Targe close to me--and for the price it wasn't really worth the drive back for a refund. I'll be saving up for a Trish brush--as I like the way a smudge brush works and want one that at least will last beyond one use!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the brush that I use to put on my BB Gel eyeliners. Its so perfect for me. It picks up the right amount of liner and I can make the line as small as I want or as thik as I want.
I love this so much that I have 3 more brushes ready.