Sonia Kashuk Smudge Brush

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've got the white one, the size is good and it does the job but I find it to be too scratchy, I hate that, maybe I'm over sensitive, but I don't like it for that reason, I gave it away.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I think I got this a few years ago and I am not sure if you can get this anymore...I have prob $300+ of brushes (HE to LE) and this is the most used/unique.

I used it to smudge e/l on my upper waterline and if I put eyeshadow on my lower lashline..I think I have to be only person who doesnt like pencil brushes....:) My lashes are too dense to use those...I know problems!

This was under 10 bucks at target and this and one e/s brush (Chanel #2) are pretty what all I need for eye looks. Now why do I own all the MAC e/s brushes?

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Excellent brush. Great for smudging pencil liner into the lashline.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I just got this and bought it on clearance for $2. I have always tried to get the smudge part down and have had a really hard time doing it. Also I have a really hard time lining my lower lashes. Well not any more!This perfect for that. It is made of Sable and it very soft. I went and bought another one as back up!
This is also perfect for the upper eyelid and doing the cat eye look, or a very thin line!

I do have to agree, that for the price (approx $3.99, I believe) it is a passible brush IF you do not have to use this brush on a regular basis. Frankly, the brush hair is rather sparse in my opinion. After a month of using it around 5x's a week it is already tired and ready for the garbage. No big deal, you might say, its only 4 bucks! However, I still have the first pro makeup brush I ever bought (a Stila #15) and after 15 years of regular use it is still going strong. No splaying, no shedding. From my approximation, this brush has cost me .15 cents a month so far. You do the math:). continued >>

Not pleased with this brush at all. I had to do a lot of smudging to get the effect I like. I quit using this brush after using it twice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this brush so much that I bought two, and oddly enough they are both completely different brushes. One is thinner with longer bristles and one is wider with shorter bristles. I love both. Really make smudging kohl eyeliner into the lid super easy. Also helps me even up if one side is thicker than the other! Quality is superb for drugstore too!

Popular Makeup Brushes