Avon Care Royal Jelly Hand Nail & Cuticle Balm

Avon Care Royal Jelly Hand Nail & Cuticle Balm

1 review

on 7/15/2017 2:17:00 PM

Who would've thought that a cheap ol’ Avon hand cream (only $1.99 for 100ml) could be such an amazing product? (and what an incredible find!!).
Put this on at night and you will wake up to THE most baby-soft skin you've ever had.
What made it such an extraordinary product was that after my first night's use, I must have washed my hands 10 or 12 times throughout the following day and could STILL feel its effects. (Even after all that soap and water. And it continued for the entire day).
It even made my 80 year old Mum’s hands feel baby-soft (I'm not kidding. The wrinkles were still there but her skin was SO soft). None of my facial serums or moisturizers even come close to the effect this gives. (I'm almost tempted to try it on my face!).
It's a fairly thick product (that feels like a primer) but the ingredients don't list an abundance of silicone. I don't know what the wonder-ingredient responsible for its magic is, but if it's the Royal Jelly all I can say is bless those little bees!
If you slather it on, your hands will feel claggy all night. But use just a little before bed and you'll be amazed at the softness of your skin the next morning. And it lasts all day.
It's so good for dry, parched skin.
(And for $1.99 if you don't like it, no damage done).
One thing I'll mention though - it's probably unwise to use it if you have any dermatitis on your hands (even just mild, or if your skin's barrier is compromised in any way). The Royal Jelly can inflame and burn already-irritated skin.
Likewise if you're allergic to Royal Jelly, avoid obviously (& I think that also extends to people with bee sting allergies).
For everyone else though, a great find (far superior to lanolin/cotton gloves AND without the mess).
It also comes in a lip balm and a body lotion.

Popular Lotions / Creams