31%

price range

Reviews

from

4 months ago

The *best* liquid lipstick out there! Goes on very smoothly, no clumps, is hydrating & stays put. Sure it's not as in-your-face with pigmentation compared to Colourpop's liquid lipsticks but is a much much better formula. As for the actual color of "Birthday Suit," it's not my favorite because it's too light of a nude for me. Maybe would recommend choosing a different color if you have a tan/medium skin-tone.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

8 months ago

Rated 3 bcuz I love tarteist lip paint texture. It’s matte, non drying and applies well. However this Color didn’t work. It’s too washed out on lips and makes me pale

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

a year ago

Like other reviewers, I received a sample of this liquid lipstick from Sephora as a birthday gift. PROS: unlike most other matte lipsticks, this is not drying and actually feels comfortable on my lips; it is also very long-lasting and leaves a stain hours after I applied it, even after drinking several cups of coffee. CONS: the color is not very flattering. It's kind of a medium nude with grey undertones and that, combined with the fact that it's matte, makes me think of a corpse. I have added a shiny pink lip gloss on top (Laura Mercier's Babydoll) and that helps somewhat, but it's still not a look I'm crazy about.

About reviewer (602 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN!!!! I love the color but this product has leaked all over in the inside of my purse and anywhere I lay it down. Took it back to Sephora they said they could not switch it out since it was ordered from their store online and sent to me. I didn’t use it immediately I had a sample that I had been using which was working fine. After starting to use this lip paint it started leaking. And continues to leak constantly every time I use it. At Sephora they told me that’s just the way this product is. I couldn’t believe it was normal for this to be leaking all over. I did read another review were the person was having the same problem I haven’t read all the reviews . So apparently this is an issue. I was told when I contacted your company that nothing can be done because there I don’t have my order information . Sephora in Victoria Texas is where I ordered it . They have no record either they said . And this is supposed to be normal was how they explained it. It was order directly through your company by the Sephora store 77904 and I received it at my home address .

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

I love the Tarte lip paints and this is no exception. I don’t find them drying, they’re matte, and they’re easy to apply. I do have to reapply through the day though.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

a year ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qr8lxkZLbhE"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qr8lxkZLbhE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> Pros: A nice creamy liquid lipstick that still dries to a nice matte texture Cons: I find it hard to wear nudes in general and I am still searching for the perfect one, so while this is a pretty good light nude on me, it's still not perfect Overall: 4.5* - this is about as good of a light nude as I've found with a good formula

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

I also got this with the BDay gift from Sephora. It isn't a bad product. It doesn't feel drying. But it just isn't flattering on.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

NW20 here, neutral with some cool. Got this as part of the Sephora birthday gift. Terrible color for me-looks like cement against my (currently) lightly tanned, ruddy complexion. It does have good consistency, though, and decent packaging. On a warmer or even olive complexion this might look really nice. Will likely toss it as I wouldn’t give it away at this point for hygiene reasons.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

1.0

2 years ago

So first off this color is really light. It really washed out my fair/ruddy skin. It didn't feel drying BUT once it did dry you could see an obvious line where the color stopped.

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I received this for free at Sephora it has a good color pay off and a strong menthol scent. It’s not matte and it doesn’t last long I would not buy the full size lipsticks it just doesn’t seem worth it

About reviewer (296 reviews)

Age30-35