Sand and Sky - Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask

Sand and Sky - Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask

4.4

Kaolin (Australian clay), Water (Aqua), Bentonite, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Leaf Juice ORANIC, Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) Fruit Extract*, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel), Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) Extract ORGANIC Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Garcinia mangostana (Mangosteen) Extract, Centipedia Cunninghami Extract (Old mans weed)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Undaria pinnatifida (kelp) Extract ORGANIC CI 77491 Benzyl Alcohol Phenoxyethanol Dehydroacetic , Acid Lactic Acid d-Limonene

on 8/17/2017 11:54:00 AM

I'm a big fan of this mask! It's not often that a product does what it says it will but in this case I feel like it is true. I apply a light layer using the very handy brush and it dries in 5 to 10 minutes. When I wash it off, my skin tone looks very even and not red like it often does after other masks. Using this regularly, I feel like my skin is a lot clearer and radiant. It is quite expensive but I feel like the results are worth it. You only need a little bit for each application, one jar lasts me about 4 months and I use it 2 to 3 times a week.

This mask shows some result after the 1st use... Do not expect too much... I believe one has to use the product for at least 2 weeks to a month before seeing any results. I have a combination skin type. I've used it thrice now. It's very easy to apply with the small brush provided and super easy to remove it with just a wet cloth. It tightens the skin and reduces the appearance of my pores but not drastically though. I have whitehead and blackhead around my nose and chin. The nose area has shown some improvement after the 3rd use of this mask. The face feels squeaky clean after use so it's very important to apply moisturizer immediately after using the mask.. I'm sure this mask will improve the condition of my skin if I use it continuously.

As the established members below have noted take every one of the positive ratings for this expensive product with a big dose of salt- this has marketing campaign written all over it.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this mask! After just once use you notice instant changes; so much smoother and my pores are nearly invisible. Would definitely recommend, and plan to purchase another asap so I don't run out!!

on 7/30/2017 10:01:00 AM

I bought this because of the rave reviews and I have to say I'm disappointed. I didn't get the glow and highlighting that was shown in the video and my skin wasn't super soft when it was removed. It's a nice enough mask (I've tried loads of different ones) but for that price I won't be repurchasing. To be fair a little goes a long way but it's still outrageously expensive. Origins rose clay mask is half the price, double the size and gave me the softest clearest skin I've had in a long time.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Disclaimer: I hav only used this one time so far, but I've used several different types of mud masks in my day so I'm pretty confident reviewing this right now.

In short - I love it! I don't usually go for the latest beauty trends, but I was intrigued by thus one so I decided to give it a try.

It is pretty exxy (just under $70) but honestly, I think it's worth the price. I barely made a dent in it today, so you'll get plenty of applications. The jar it comes in is quite substantial - no cheap plastic jars here! It comes with a little applicator brush which is super cute and also a very nice quality.

The mud itself applies quite smoothly with the applicator brush. It's not too thick and you don't have to stir it before application. It feels cool when you're wearing it, but not uncomfortably so. You can feel it tightening as it dries, but again - not uncomfortably so. With other mud masks, I couldn't wait to take it off! I ended up leaving it on for about 15 minutes because I got distracted with other stuff and didn't really notice. When it was fully dried, I could very clearly see the areas it was working hard (my t-zone and under the cheekbones).

The next test for me was taking it off. Usually you have to scrub the crap out of your face to get mud masks off. Not this one! Literally one gentle swipe with a wet washcloth and it was gone. That was really surprising considering how tight it felt on my skin while dry. I was pretty amazed by that alone.

Now, I gave pores that you could store loose change in so I remain dubious about anything claiming to shrink my pores. They did look a bit smaller, though. The best thing it did for me was brighten my skin. I was looking a bit grey and blah before I put it on this morning, but my skin has looked more even with a nice glow ever since.

The one thing I will say us that it did make my skin feel dry afterward. Not uncomfortably so, but I did feel like I needed a bit of moisturiser afterward. My skin was soft and light, just dry. Overall, I absolutely love this mask and would recommend it to anyone.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was really surprised how great my face felt after removing the mask. After removing most masks you feel the need to put face cream on immediately. That wasn't the case with the Sand and Sky mask. My face felt so soft and smooth. I love love love it!!!!

I love this product so much ! Unlike other masks That you would maybe have to wait a week before seeing some results, but with this one after the first use you can already see amazing results. I love how it's packaged and the bright colors and truly appreciate the little application brush that came with. I will definitely recommend this product to everyone.

This is my first time using makeup alley. I read a few comments in here saying that the comments are only from new people who haven't written reviews before. I'm one of them.
The only reason I am writing this review on here is because I received an email from the sand and sky people asking me to rate their product (which I only came in the post this morning) and it included a link to this website which I am hoping will give me a discount code after writing this review so I can buy more of this product.

I have only used one face mask prior to this which was an $8 one from woolworths - it made my skin feel nice and smell nice and I used it every day for a week until this one arrived this morning.

I can honestly say that this product (S & S clay mask) is pretty damn good. A little pricey for the amount in the container but it works well. After one use my skin feels tighter, my pores are less visible, I look more awake than I usually do and I just feel brighter (that sounds weird but it's the best way I can describe it).

I'm not sure how often to use it so I am going to roll with once a week to avoid running out too quick. I would definitely buy this clay mask again. It's really easy to apply and is hilarious for snapchats.

Peace out
Rhi

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Ordered on Sunday, shipped on Tuesday & arrived on Thursday. That's amazingly fast.
Love this product. It glides on like silk & feels great leaving my skin feeling & looking refreshed & bright.
You won't regret ordering this product.