Smashbox Covershot Eye Palette: Matte

Smashbox Covershot Eye Palette: Matte
Covershot Eye Palette: Matte

4.3

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE the texture on these things! It's so velvety and silky... The colours are muted but gorgeous, great for everyday wear. I do wish there was another purplish shade though.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This eyeshadow palette is amazing! Besides having the coolest holographic packaging, this palette has as all the shadows you need to create an everyday, natural look. 100% Travel friendly since the packaging is incredibly sleek, sturdy and has a nice mirror. The pigmentation is unreal and the shadows are really creamy and blend like a dream. I only wish it had warmer tones but that's just my personal preference :)

on 7/12/2017 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

My all time favorite eyeshadow palette! I'm a minimalist and do not own that much makeup and because of that I always look for the best, because I want to love it and use it everyday. I was on the hunt for some neutral and matte eyeshadows and had been looking for about a year and never found THE palette, and one day I stumbled apon this at my local makeup-store and fell in love!

On to the product: These mattes are great! They're pigmented and easy to blend and can be used in many different ways. They can all be used together (but not at the same time obviously) and they do not need a primer to stay on my lids for an entire day! They can be used wet and dry and the dark brown and black, I also use as a liner. I've had these for 5 months and have used them everyday. The last two weeks I've also used the dark brown on my eyebrows and they have never looked better. The palette is small and compact and perfect for travel. Im even more in love with it after all these months! :)

Update: Almost a years after I bought this palette I still love to use this every day. I've hit pan in two shades (werk it and angels) and have major dips in the colors preview, assistent and supermodel. I tossed out two shades (editor and deadline) because the were too dark and cooltoned for my liking. But still I think the palette is well worth the money I spent on it!