Caudalie Vine[Activ] Overnight Detox Night Oil

Caudalie Vine[Activ] Overnight Detox Night Oil

on 11/23/2017 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I like this one. It feels very pumpering. Ideal for facial massages. It hydrates the skin and next morning face is plump and luminous.
And it actually gets rid of breakouts. It tottaly depuffed and almost vanished a big red cystic pimple on the side of my nose.
I don't like the smell but It doesn't linger a lot.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I used Burt's Bees Repair Serum with Attar of Rose for over ten years, but they recently discontinued it. It was a combination of oils and only $18 for one ounce. I don't think it improved the look of my scar, and it did nothing for the broken capillaries around my nose. But I loved the smell! It had lavender in it, and since I used it at night I thought it helped soothe me to sleep...I once had an aesthetician at a spa tell me that collagen helps with broken capillaries. So when I went searching for a new oil, I found out that carrot seed and neroli help with collagen production. I researched all of the other ingredients in this Detox Oil and loved all of the beneficial properties. I've been using it just over a month now, and my broken capillaries have faded! To me, that alone makes it worth the price. Also, my scar is now smoother. And I love the herbal scent. The smell doesn't last long, though, for those who don't care for it. I love this oil, and I will purchase it for as long as they make it!