BeneFit Cosmetics Boiing Brightening Concealer

BeneFit Cosmetics Boiing Brightening Concealer

4.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in a set where you get a cute pencil-shaped pencil case. I only like this and the industrial strength, I can't even bother with the other two. It has a medium coverage, but just right to brighten your face. I doesn't crease, and the formula is really light. A downside of this is the shade range. I am NC20 on MAC, and I can't find a shade that is exactly my shade. I ended up with shade light, since light-medium was too orange.

on 12/17/2017 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a deluxe sample of this free from Ulta. I really like it. I apply it with my finger and pat it under my eyes. It is just the right thickness for this application method, and my finger fits perfectly into the container without getting any stuck under my fingernails. It brightens and conceals my under eye, and does not cake up. I do not set it with powder because powder tends to emphasize my under eye crepeiness and make that area look super dry. I tried the whole "baking" thing and it was an epic disaster. I looked like the Crypt Keeper. Powder is not good for us dry skinned people.

I will buy a full size when my sample runs out. Good stuff.

on 12/10/2017 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I was sure I loved this for the first two weeks of using it; it is a dream to apply, covers beautifully, and is tiny enough to carry around. But. It is not a fine consistency, quite thick, and as a result kind of cakes and diffuses-it seemed to draw attention to a blemish more because it looked a little caked on, and if used under the eyes it made me look older and haggard because it caked on any delicate or crepe-y skin. So although I enjoy it, it’s probably not the best choice for me.

This is the best stuff I have used to cover my dark under eye circles! I've been using this product for about 1 week. I apply a layer of tint or foundation all over my face, and then this under my eyes. I sometimes set with a bit of powder (Mac mineralize). I can also use it on it's own on no-makeup days. It doesn't erase the colour completely, but I don't expect anything to, as my circles are quite prominent. This concealer has a reflective quality that makes the coverage seem brightening. I am fair-light with neutral undertones and light 01 is a good colour match. I prefer this to the previous products I've been using= RMS beauty un-coverup in 11 and Bobbi Browns tinted eye brightener in light bisque. It's pretty much the perfect mashup of those two products. I use my fingers to apply and it blends easily, not much product is required so I expect this will be good value.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was torn between getting this (in Shade 1) or the "Airbrush" version (which a SA at Shoppers Drug Mart really loves) but found that the colour match in the Brightening version looked a bit better on me and I was a bit put off by the "10 hour wear" claim of the "Airbrush" one as my days generally go a LOT longer than 10 hours. I think I made the right decision in getting the Brightening Concealer. It seems that this would be thick and "pastey" (I think it's the reformulation/re-branding of Erase Paste, which I didn't like all that much many years ago) but it isn't. It pretty much melts on contact with my finger, which I use to apply it (I'm sure a number of germ-o-phobes are shuddering at this) and then melts beautifully into my under-eye area. It does a really good job of covering and diminishing the look of my dark circles and really does brighten. It does this without settling into lines or creasing though I do set this with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder (but I do that with all the concealers I use). This also work well with a concealer brush though I find the heat of my ring finger makes for a quick and flawless application. Price was pretty good too, considering you get a whole lot of product and I was also able to get this for 20% off at Shopper's. While I might also purchase the "Airbrush" version of this at some point, I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase or recommend this "Brightening" one.

on 7/28/2017 5:51:00 PM

I found this concealer to be extremely buildable. I like that I can reapply at lunch with no discernable smear. I set with powder and am good to go. I am 55 and find it does not settle in my fine lines.

on 7/12/2017 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was previously called Erase Paste from Benefit Cosmetics. Now they have relaunched all their concealers under the Boi-ing brand. This is a brightening concealer, so ideal for under your eyes. Very creamy formula and easy to use. After using this (I also put the new Boi-ing Airbrush concealer on top), my eyes look bright and even.

on 7/9/2017 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this concealer a week ago and have used it everyday since! It really brightens the undereye erea and make you look fully awake and glowing. I also use this as a primer for eyeshadow and this makes a difference with how long my eyeshadow last and at the end of a day it still looks fresh. This concealer also works great on covering my red spots anywhere on my face, and this also look good with powder on top. I really like it a lot so far!