BeneFit Cosmetics Boiing Brightening Concealer

BeneFit Cosmetics Boiing Brightening Concealer

This is the best stuff I have used to cover my dark under eye circles! I've been using this product for about 1 week. I apply a layer of tint or foundation all over my face, and then this under my eyes. I sometimes set with a bit of powder (Mac mineralize). I can also use it on it's own on no-makeup days. It doesn't erase the colour completely, but I don't expect anything to, as my circles are quite prominent. This concealer has a reflective quality that makes the coverage seem brightening. I am fair-light with neutral undertones and light 01 is a good colour match. I prefer this to the previous products I've been using= RMS beauty un-coverup in 11 and Bobbi Browns tinted eye brightener in light bisque. It's pretty much the perfect mashup of those two products. I use my fingers to apply and it blends easily, not much product is required so I expect this will be good value.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was torn between getting this (in Shade 1) or the "Airbrush" version (which a SA at Shoppers Drug Mart really loves) but found that the colour match in the Brightening version looked a bit better on me and I was a bit put off by the "10 hour wear" claim of the "Airbrush" one as my days generally go a LOT longer than 10 hours. I think I made the right decision in getting the Brightening Concealer. It seems that this would be thick and "pastey" (I think it's the reformulation/re-branding of Erase Paste, which I didn't like all that much many years ago) but it isn't. It pretty much melts on contact with my finger, which I use to apply it (I'm sure a number of germ-o-phobes are shuddering at this) and then melts beautifully into my under-eye area. It does a really good job of covering and diminishing the look of my dark circles and really does brighten. It does this without settling into lines or creasing though I do set this with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder (but I do that with all the concealers I use). This also work well with a concealer brush though I find the heat of my ring finger makes for a quick and flawless application. Price was pretty good too, considering you get a whole lot of product and I was also able to get this for 20% off at Shopper's. While I might also purchase the "Airbrush" version of this at some point, I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase or recommend this "Brightening" one.

on 7/9/2017 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this concealer a week ago and have used it everyday since! It really brightens the undereye erea and make you look fully awake and glowing. I also use this as a primer for eyeshadow and this makes a difference with how long my eyeshadow last and at the end of a day it still looks fresh. This concealer also works great on covering my red spots anywhere on my face, and this also look good with powder on top. I really like it a lot so far!

on 7/12/2017 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was previously called Erase Paste from Benefit Cosmetics. Now they have relaunched all their concealers under the Boi-ing brand. This is a brightening concealer, so ideal for under your eyes. Very creamy formula and easy to use. After using this (I also put the new Boi-ing Airbrush concealer on top), my eyes look bright and even.

on 7/28/2017 5:51:00 PM

I found this concealer to be extremely buildable. I like that I can reapply at lunch with no discernable smear. I set with powder and am good to go. I am 55 and find it does not settle in my fine lines.