benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

overall: 9/10

I love this concealer for covering dark circles! I have shade 2 which is a peach colour. It has the right tone to mask my under-eye circles. You do need to set this with powder though, or it creases, as it is very creamy. However, the creaminess helps it to blend and really melt into the skin, so it looks quite natural on.

I would repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I feel like I'm one of the few who dislike this product. Maybe I got an 'off' one I have no clue.

When trying to get product out it's difficult it's incredibly hard and I'm there rubbing my finger in the product for a while before getting a suitable amount to use. The coverage didn't work for my pimples at all and I found it drying up in a few hours after use and powder. I believe I also used it on my dark under eyes and disliked the coverage, especially for the price I payed.

There was one occasion where I used this concealer and it had been in a rather warm environment so the concealer was more maluble and that time the coverage magically improved.

I have left it in my makeup box for a good couple of months now, as I've finished my recent concealer, I'll give it another go after I leave it in a warmer area of my house.

I usually don't put on concealer except under eyes for special occasions, but I purchased this after a crazy bright red pimple showed up on my cheek. At first, I applied with my finger as I usually do with a liquid concealer. Nope! Washed it off, applied moisturizer and then used a sponge. Much better results. It covered it up while still looking natural-ish. 4 stars just because I think liquid concealers work a bit better.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this concealer. I usually use liquid concealer as I never had success with cream ones. Usually they crease like crazy. But decided on a whim to try this passing the benefit counter the other day. It’s light and blends very easily and I was amazed that it didn’t crease after all day wear despite the fact that I don’t powder under my eyes. I am 40 with dark circles, fine lines and puffiness and it covered these well while looking very natural. Definitely worth a try

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this new airbrush concealer from Benefit. It is new! I use it on top of whatever concealer I am using, this kind of sets the concealer and gives it an airbrushed look. 10 hour wear. I still powder on top, as it is a cream product. This method really makes my skin look smooth and even. It has sheer to medium coverage. Give it a try!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this product the concealer works so well. But you really have to use a brush its really nice when you do. Really covered my dark circles. Which is amazing. I did have to go to shade 2 even though I am pretty pale. So just in case anyone wanted to know. If you dont use a brush to put it on it doesnt work nearly as well.