InnisFree Capsule Recipe Pack

1 review

I bought two of these in the Rice (brightening and moisturizing) formula and the Bija & Tea Tree (acne treatment) formulas and am completely in love with both of them more than any other wash-off mask I've used so far. I use one of them once a week depending on my skin's needs that week. The two formulas are vastly different: the Bija & Tea Tree mask is thick and clay-like, and dries to the touch and starts to crack and flake when it's ready to wash off. Great for when I have break outs and need to ensure all the dirt and makeup is lifted off my face, especially from my pores. I use the Rice mask more often since the breakouts are only occasional, and the Rice mask is great for when my skin just needs a moisture boost. The Rice mask is a white watery gel-paste that dries to a sticky clear finish when applied, but it leaves my skin super soft and supple once washed off that I don't need to moisturize after. And it smells gently sweet! I love having both on hand and "painting" them on as spot treatments as well.