3.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

6 months ago

Creamy toner which I don’t like personally. Not harsh at all but didn’t feel like it did any toning nor balancing. Not worth it in my opinion.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I think that this particular toner from Innisfree is surprisingly unlike a toner and feels far more like a serum due to its thickness and lack of a that typical "stinging" minty feeling associated with toners that people either love (because it feels clean) or hate (because it feels like it burns). The Green Tea Balancing Skin feels just like a lotion or serum—watery enough to spread, just thick enough to feel like something's there, and no stinging sensation whatsoever. I had my doubts that it was doing anything for my skin, but I can't complain that my skin has been much better and more comfortable for a longer duration of the day, all during the time using this with other Green Tea Balancing products from Innisfree. I have only switched this out with Innisfree Bija Trouble Skin (which does feel like a typical toner) during acne breakouts, but when I don't have breakouts the Green Tea Balancing Skin does its job well that I likely will not be looking any further for another toner for a long time.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

Age25-29