Sally Hansen Color Therapy Soak at Sunset

4.3

on 10/1/2018 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

It's pricy, but I fell in love with the color. I bought the top coat too. It took 3 thin coats and the polish looked a little clumpy on my nails. After the top coat, it looked smooth and glossy. The color is a coral with more orange than pink and has a slight golden sheen. I'll wear it year around.
My manicure lasted over 8 days. When I removed the polish, there was no stains on my nails. It also removed easily. I like the fact I don't need a base coat. My nails aren't dry or yellowed.
My finished nails are as shiny as a gel manicure.

on 7/22/2017 11:16:00 AM

I agree with Katmae24. This is a beautiful color. It's a pearly peach, soft and glowing, but not shimmery or sparkly. Definitely a great shade for summer when your feet are tanned. I am MACNC20 and probably tend more towards neutral-cool tones, but every so often I like something warmer and this really looks pretty. As Katmae said, it is a little thick. One coat is not enough, two looks a bit thick, but once you put on the topcoat it all blends and looks fine. I use the Color Therapy base and top coat and it wears well. I have easily gotten 2-3 weeks for pedi. Haven't used for a manicure yet.

on 7/7/2017 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like the SH Color Therapy line. I think there are some unique colors not available in the CSM line, which is why I chose this color.
If you get the chance, swatch it in-store. I didnt think id like this the first time i swatched, but i ended up going back and buying it. Its a beautiful orange peach with subtle gold shimmer. Im not a peach fan at all - especially corals bc of my skin undertone, but I really like this shade. For summer, its a staple!

Formula is smooth, but can look a little thick. One coat isnt enough, but two looks a little thick. Might be my application though. Still really pretty - with gold tips, it would look even better! Check this shade out!

Popular Polishes