Cooling Stick

Reviews

Reviews

3.0

9 months ago

I had high expectations for this product after watching many YouTube videos about how refreshing and cooling it is to your skin, especially under the product description. This was not the case. I...

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

a year ago

It adds a bit of moisture, but it also makes a nice toner. Since I don't like wearing foundation, this is what I put on in the morning.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

a year ago

Uhhh it’s fun! But it does nothing. It’s a cool stick but I’m not seeing any difference.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive

a year ago

I don't get this at all. I don't feel any cooling sensation and it hasn't helped with depuffing or anything of the sort. I will not purchase this again.

About reviewer (275 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

2 years ago

Got the mini size from their $39 bestseller value set from Sephora. I was so excited to try their products. I was drawn to their minimalistic & sleek but that's as far as their product value...

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

9 months ago

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

a year ago

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

a year ago

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive

a year ago

About reviewer (275 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

2 years ago

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age25-29