2.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I've been using native for a while now, and noticed that my business shirts pits were suddenly stained (never happened before this). I got a new shirt and the pits stained there too. So in the bin the deodorant went. Which is a shame because I really liked it.

4 months ago

Buy Schmidt’s, not this. I even tried an unscented one after initially buying the coconut & vanilla. Neither one is remotely effective and both break me out in a rash. The rash resolves quickly but, still, what a miserable product. It doesn’t mask odor in the least. The texture is unpleasant and it’s irritating to boot. Ugh. Schmidt’s actually works.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

5 months ago

I was so desperate to buy these because it indicates a safe ingredient. But to my dismay, I started having bad odor, ( which I don’t really have) toomuch wetness after a few hours and the stinkiness is still there even if I took a good shower. I don’t recommend using it for people who moves alot coz the sweat will just make it worse. I work in a small restaurant as a Manager-Trainee and walks around the area for typical customer and subordinate’s assistance. I am soo disappointed and the price is too high. IT’S NOT EFFECTIVE AT ALL

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlack

5 months ago

My experience with Native deodorant is similar to what other reviewers said: expensive; ineffective; awful customer service; underarm rash; white residue on clothes. It can be frustrating trying to find skincare products with good ingredients but this company has shown that they’re not in it to make their customers happy so they won’t get my business again, nor should others try them in the first place.

6 months ago

I so wanted to like this deodorant. So much hype. I opted for the sensitive line as I react to baking soda. I loved the scent but after a couple of hours it just stopped working. It also transferred to my clothes leaving white stains. Definitely wouldn't recommend.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

9 months ago

I got a sample of this deodorant and it worked great... for a while. I bought more scents which smell wonderful, however when I use it I must apply it twice a day to prevent odor. Normally I can go without deodorant a day or two without odor, but I actually have more odor with this product. I have used many natural and aluminum free deos and was happy with the result, no so with Native.

Age30-35

9 months ago

I stopped using traditional deodorants when Donna Karan gave me a bad rash. Crystal made me stinky Toms made me stinky Schmidts made me stinky. Native works amazing. Just as well as secret or dove ever did. I think I like it better than dove in performance I usually get the lavender, but I've tried a few others. This works. It does leave annoying white balls on the armpits of my shirt sometimes, but it's worth it to me bc I don't drink, my arms don't get rashes, and this doesn't have toxic crap in it. I'll use this deodorant forever probably

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBrown

from

9 months ago

I had high hopes for this product as I'm a cancer patient trying to reduce my chemical load. To my dismay the first (any only) time I used it, it put a white stain on a top that is impossible to get out. I have tried all kinds of things including those suggested by the company. No luck. All I did was pull the top over my head and the white streak showed up on the front. I've had deodorants that stain before, and I was always able to get it out. As for the smells, I am very sensitive and they made me sick, but that could just be me. The company will return the product, and their reps have been responsive, but I guess no one will pay for the new Eddie Bauer top that was ruined.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

from

a year ago

This product sucks. It doesn't even last 24 hours. Will make you stink--Embarrassing! I've given it a few tries and still the same result. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I'll stick with my Tom's of Maine as I know that works.

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

This is the only deodorant that has survived through some heavy training sessions! I love every single scent I’ve ever tried. I also had friends, family and even my smelly sweaty boyfriend try it out. I won’t say it’s better than deodorant filled with aluminum and all. But it’s definitely amazing! It takes a bit of time for your body to get used to it I suppose, just stick it out!

Age19-24