Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.4

Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.0, Titanium Dioxide 3.1, Zinc Oxide 2.2 Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Silylate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Polyglutamic Acid, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Lecithin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Laureth-7, Triethyl Citrate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

This is a beautiful foundation. I really really enjoy it. It has everything i want in a foundation, howeverrrrr..... :

- i wish they had a better shade range
- please please please why is there not a pump included??

This may sound like a negative review but im still giving it 4 lippies coz it is a wonderful foundation. I just hope estee lauder pops in here and read reviews and take notes lol.

If it had a better shade range and a pump INCLUDED when purchasing, then i would repurchase for sure. This is my top 3 foundations.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great medium coverage which lasts very well for a natural finish foundation. Great shade range, was able to find a perfect match. Even though it had SPF 30 my sensitive skin did not react negatively at all. It also has many great ingredients for skin care.

on 8/19/2018 8:44:00 PM

I bought this during sephora sales months back,
As for this pass 2months I've been on the hunt for sheer to light coverage dewy foundations,
So look that this foundation carries the double wear claim as well so I decided to give it a go.

I've wore this for a week now,
Tried it with different primers on different day.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude -
2W1 Desert Beige
Skin type - normal combination

with Porefessional - too drying for my skin
With Elixir Shiseido SPF 50 primer - light coverage, not sure why everyone says it's dewy as it looks very matt for.me
With Laurer Mercier Radiance Primer - foundation look like a oily mess, does not want to settle down on my skin

I've had drugstore foundations that works way better den this, the best dewy light coverage full day foundation will still be Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow, lasting, beautiful radiance.

This foundation is really a waste of my money, really regret.

And I really cannot understand why this foundation cannot come with a pump especially when it's so watery? Drugstores can do so, y luxury brand like EL did not?
I really can't relate, really disappointed.

This foundation lasted on my skin for 6-8hrs as would any other foundation I've used, I've never need to blot, powder during the time I'm work, I just don't like how it looks on my skin.

My advice is please ask for a sample first before purchasing, don't waste your money like how I did.

on 8/8/2018 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was a decent foundation. Would not recommend for oily skin. Not very good lasting power - I work long days and it would break out and separate in certain areas. I like the spf. Also would like to note that the shades seem a little lighter compared to the regular double wear shades. It was hard to figure out how to apply this - I finally figured that it was best applied with a stippling brush, but using a sweeping motion. It took me forever to find a method that worked. Also did not appreciate the lack of a pump.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was expecting light coverage but I could only get sheer. Plus it doesn't have the staying power of a Doublewear item so it shouldn't have that name. I chose Desert beige and it was good for my NC20-30 skin tone right now with a little summer color. But this was totally disappointing from the open bottle to the limited coverage and quick disappearance. I have BB creams with better staying power.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My HG foundation. I have Acne and I am always looking for a foundation to cover it up along with my oily skin. This foundation has done that for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

let me just say, this is my summer foundation cause in winter times i want to use a little bit more moisturizer foundation.

i have dry skin, especially around my nose and between my eyebrows, i have some dry patches since i am teenager. i don't have pigmentation, i prefer light to medium foundations. this foundation is medium coverage, dewy but not too dewy that you look like oily mess. staying power is amazing, this stays all day. just because i love powder bronzer and blush, i powder this foundation in my cheek area nothing more. and coverage is there, not budging not smearing just prettiness. for dry skin using hydrating moisturizer or primer will be okay.

on 6/4/2018 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I like and use the "original" DW (mixed with OC8 gel), but this foundation should NOT be called "DW" as it's nowhere near as good! I think they called it so only for marketing purposes... It does blend nicely and looks natural BUT: it has no staying power (although it claims "24-Hour Wear"), it does not control oil (another claim they make but it seems to be doing just the opposite for me!), and the packaging is absolutely dreadful! It's super runny and I think it's ridiculous that it comes without a pump of some sort. Granted, the EL website recommends that you "cover the opening with your finger and carefully flip bottle upside down" but that's hardly hygienic, is it? I've ended up transferring it to an empty pump bottle I had (bought on amazon) but that means I "wasted" quite a bit of the foundation in the process, not to mention the spills I experience before the transfer... The colour is also not the same as the "original" DW - although the DWN version of "2C3 Fresco" suits my skin tone better, I can see how someone could be upset at the inconsistency. All in all, the "nude" version of DW is a good idea as the "original" is a bit too heavy for everyday/natural look but I won't be buying it again. If you want to try it, I'd suggest asking for a sample at a EL counter, I wish I had done so myself...

on 4/25/2018 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been wearing this for a week as a sample, in place of the ELDW, but I do not think I'll be switching permanently anytime soon! This foundation is definitely on the lower coverage side but still covers the majority of my redness, for a bit, then it starts to wear off on my chin, sides of nose within a few hours. I have oily skin, but even with a primer and powder this did not last on me. It's not even summer here yet, so I can only imagine how quickly this would fade once I'm at the beach or out for the day in the heat.

I have acne prone skin and while this didn't cause any major breakouts, it clogs my pores and I have a few red spots, where as the ELDW does not cause this problem.

on 4/5/2018 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

What a lovely foundation! I'm not sure why other's hate this and I have the same skin type - oily combo and slightly acne prone. I use a water based primer underneath this (Mecca Illuminating) and this lasts through a typical hot and busy workday. I get a bit of oil around my t-zone around the 5 hour mark but some blotting paper takes care of it without any makeup transferring over. It doesn't break apart on my skin or fade despite me sweating and said oils. It's a win IMO.