Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.3

Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.0, Titanium Dioxide 3.1, Zinc Oxide 2.2 Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Silylate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Polyglutamic Acid, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Lecithin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Laureth-7, Triethyl Citrate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

on 11/29/2018 12:44:00 AM

This foundation sucks The ingredients are extremely irritating It’s stinks like paint It feels soo heavy Looks like a mask Breaks me out like crazy Very obvious on the skin Dry looking The shade selection is average to poor if you are v pale or v dark but an abundance of selection and undertones of you are medium (lucky you) Long story short .. it’s a no

on 11/27/2018 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

So, about a month ago my grandfather died and I asked the MU board for recommendations for a foundation that would resist the tidal wave of tears that were sure to happen at his funeral. The original formula of Double Wear was a pretty popular choice, but cyclopentasiloxane gives me cystic acne, and honestly I'm not a huge fan of matte foundations. But in clicking around the EL website I found the "nude" version, and after a quick check the ingredients (cyclopentasiloxane *and* avobenzone free - my two biggest acne/irritation trigger) I was... well, already about 50% in love with it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a base product w/o cyclopentasiloxane?! ANYWAY, one quick trip my local EL counter for a color match and I was the proud owner of a fresh bottle of this foundation. The shade 2C3 is an exact color match for my NW20-ish skin. Like it's so exact that you can't tell I'm wearing foundation with this, my skin is just suddenly, magically perfect.

And it really does make my 30-something, almost 40-something skin look like the best version of itself. It wears just beautifully; never creases, cracks, or separates. It's not hydrating in and of itself, but it never dehydrates my already dry/dehydrated skin. And while I have had issues with the EL Double Wear Powder oxidizing on me w/ sunscreen underneath that hasn't been a problem w/ this foundation (I only use a proper foundation primer - MUFE Step 1 Hydrating Primer - about half the time I wear this foundation, otherwise I stick to my usual array of sunscreens under it).

So does this hold up to a flood of tears? Yes it does. It also holds up to a lot of nose blowing, too. Hopefully I won't have to put it through those kind of rigors again anytime soon, but I did at least FINALLY find my holy grail foundation. Now if only it had a pump top...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I recently got a sample of this from a beauty store because I am looking for a new foundation. I have used the regular Double Wear before, but find it a bit too heavy for everyday use, so I was excited to try this one. However, this foundation does almost nothing for me.

The foundation has a very runny texture, which is easy to apply and blend just using hands. It evens out my skin color a tiny bit, but that is it. It doesn't really make the appearance of my skin any better and I just feel dull-looking compared to other foundations. This foundation is really expensive for almost invisible results!

This foundation is very similar in feel to The Ordinary Serum Foundation, however the The Ordinary foundation is far superior when it comes to the finished result, and that at a tiny fraction of the price! It also has a better color range, so I would recommend trying that foundation instead.

This is a beautiful foundation. I really really enjoy it. It has everything i want in a foundation, howeverrrrr..... :

- i wish they had a better shade range
- please please please why is there not a pump included??

This may sound like a negative review but im still giving it 4 lippies coz it is a wonderful foundation. I just hope estee lauder pops in here and read reviews and take notes lol.

If it had a better shade range and a pump INCLUDED when purchasing, then i would repurchase for sure. This is my top 3 foundations.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great medium coverage which lasts very well for a natural finish foundation. Great shade range, was able to find a perfect match. Even though it had SPF 30 my sensitive skin did not react negatively at all. It also has many great ingredients for skin care.

on 8/19/2018 8:44:00 PM

I bought this during sephora sales months back,
As for this pass 2months I've been on the hunt for sheer to light coverage dewy foundations,
So look that this foundation carries the double wear claim as well so I decided to give it a go.

I've wore this for a week now,
Tried it with different primers on different day.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude -
2W1 Desert Beige
Skin type - normal combination

with Porefessional - too drying for my skin
With Elixir Shiseido SPF 50 primer - light coverage, not sure why everyone says it's dewy as it looks very matt for.me
With Laurer Mercier Radiance Primer - foundation look like a oily mess, does not want to settle down on my skin

I've had drugstore foundations that works way better den this, the best dewy light coverage full day foundation will still be Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow, lasting, beautiful radiance.

This foundation is really a waste of my money, really regret.

And I really cannot understand why this foundation cannot come with a pump especially when it's so watery? Drugstores can do so, y luxury brand like EL did not?
I really can't relate, really disappointed.

This foundation lasted on my skin for 6-8hrs as would any other foundation I've used, I've never need to blot, powder during the time I'm work, I just don't like how it looks on my skin.

My advice is please ask for a sample first before purchasing, don't waste your money like how I did.

on 8/8/2018 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was a decent foundation. Would not recommend for oily skin. Not very good lasting power - I work long days and it would break out and separate in certain areas. I like the spf. Also would like to note that the shades seem a little lighter compared to the regular double wear shades. It was hard to figure out how to apply this - I finally figured that it was best applied with a stippling brush, but using a sweeping motion. It took me forever to find a method that worked. Also did not appreciate the lack of a pump.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was expecting light coverage but I could only get sheer. Plus it doesn't have the staying power of a Doublewear item so it shouldn't have that name. I chose Desert beige and it was good for my NC20-30 skin tone right now with a little summer color. But this was totally disappointing from the open bottle to the limited coverage and quick disappearance. I have BB creams with better staying power.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My HG foundation. I have Acne and I am always looking for a foundation to cover it up along with my oily skin. This foundation has done that for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

let me just say, this is my summer foundation cause in winter times i want to use a little bit more moisturizer foundation.

i have dry skin, especially around my nose and between my eyebrows, i have some dry patches since i am teenager. i don't have pigmentation, i prefer light to medium foundations. this foundation is medium coverage, dewy but not too dewy that you look like oily mess. staying power is amazing, this stays all day. just because i love powder bronzer and blush, i powder this foundation in my cheek area nothing more. and coverage is there, not budging not smearing just prettiness. for dry skin using hydrating moisturizer or primer will be okay.