Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.4

Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.0, Titanium Dioxide 3.1, Zinc Oxide 2.2 Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Silylate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Polyglutamic Acid, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Lecithin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Laureth-7, Triethyl Citrate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My HG foundation. I have Acne and I am always looking for a foundation to cover it up along with my oily skin. This foundation has done that for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

let me just say, this is my summer foundation cause in winter times i want to use a little bit more moisturizer foundation.

i have dry skin, especially around my nose and between my eyebrows, i have some dry patches since i am teenager. i don't have pigmentation, i prefer light to medium foundations. this foundation is medium coverage, dewy but not too dewy that you look like oily mess. staying power is amazing, this stays all day. just because i love powder bronzer and blush, i powder this foundation in my cheek area nothing more. and coverage is there, not budging not smearing just prettiness. for dry skin using hydrating moisturizer or primer will be okay.

on 6/4/2018 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I like and use the "original" DW (mixed with OC8 gel), but this foundation should NOT be called "DW" as it's nowhere near as good! I think they called it so only for marketing purposes... It does blend nicely and looks natural BUT: it has no staying power (although it claims "24-Hour Wear"), it does not control oil (another claim they make but it seems to be doing just the opposite for me!), and the packaging is absolutely dreadful! It's super runny and I think it's ridiculous that it comes without a pump of some sort. Granted, the EL website recommends that you "cover the opening with your finger and carefully flip bottle upside down" but that's hardly hygienic, is it? I've ended up transferring it to an empty pump bottle I had (bought on amazon) but that means I "wasted" quite a bit of the foundation in the process, not to mention the spills I experience before the transfer... The colour is also not the same as the "original" DW - although the DWN version of "2C3 Fresco" suits my skin tone better, I can see how someone could be upset at the inconsistency. All in all, the "nude" version of DW is a good idea as the "original" is a bit too heavy for everyday/natural look but I won't be buying it again. If you want to try it, I'd suggest asking for a sample at a EL counter, I wish I had done so myself...

on 4/25/2018 3:33:00 PM

I've been wearing this for a week as a sample, in place of the ELDW, but I do not think I'll be switching permanently anytime soon! This foundation is definitely on the lower coverage side but still covers the majority of my redness, for a bit, then it starts to wear off on my chin, sides of nose within a few hours. I have oily skin, but even with a primer and powder this did not last on me. It's not even summer here yet, so I can only imagine how quickly this would fade once I'm at the beach or out for the day in the heat.

I have acne prone skin and while this didn't cause any major breakouts, it clogs my pores and I have a few red spots, where as the ELDW does not cause this problem.

on 4/5/2018 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

What a lovely foundation! I'm not sure why other's hate this and I have the same skin type - oily combo and slightly acne prone. I use a water based primer underneath this (Mecca Illuminating) and this lasts through a typical hot and busy workday. I get a bit of oil around my t-zone around the 5 hour mark but some blotting paper takes care of it without any makeup transferring over. It doesn't break apart on my skin or fade despite me sweating and said oils. It's a win IMO.

on 3/22/2018 9:01:00 AM

I think this has been one of the biggest flops I have had in a long time. I'm not a huge fan of the original one, way too heavy. But it terms of staying power is absolutely amazing.
After reading the claims that the brand tells about this new version, I gave it a try 'cause I found it for a very cheap price. I used it for about two weeks before writing this.
Estee Lauder says, among other things, that it stay put 24 hours and is oil controlling. That's why I thought it would be a light wearable version of the classic one.
It is absolutely natural, blends like a dream and the skin really looks like skin. No makeup effect at all, extremely light weight, no cakey at all... The cover is quite light, doesn't hide obvious imperfections on the skin. So I would say that almost all the claims are totally true.
And I write almost 'cause after only one hour of wearing, my t zone was an oily mess, despite the fact I applied powder after it... In fact even right after the application it does look quite glowy, to the point of greasy effect... I must say that my skin is just normal-combination, not even oily. The second claim that doesn't work on my skin is the staying power. I did blot my face and almost the whole foundation got transfered to the tissue. I rubbed a cotton bud on my nose after blotting, and there was almost no product on it... So I am mixing it with other foundations just not to throw it away. Thankfully I did pay for it half of the price. It's a shame 'cause the finish on the face is really light and beautiful.

This gives me the prettiest, softest, medium coverage. I love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to try this foundation after seeing it used on youtube, so I got a sample. After reading some reviews I decided to patch test it first on my arm, and after a few hours my skin turned red and bumpy. Really happy I read these reviews and didn't put it straight on my face!!! I'm sure it could work for other people put my advice would be to patch test first to see if you react.

on 2/9/2018 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have fairly normal skin, certainly not oily. This slipped and slided all over the place. It had a nice luminosity to it but that's the only positive thing I can say.

on 1/14/2018 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Although it is different from other DoubleWear foundations, I get why EL marketed it in the same range: despite the light coverage, it does hold well. Ok, if you are oily or combo, your face will shine in a few hours...almost surely. Despite the shine, though, the make up budges only very minimally. The best thing about this base is that it gives off a skin-like finish. It’s a good foundation to wear to the office. Too bad for the packaging though - with its thin consistency, having no pump or other controlled delivery mechanism spells disaster. Overall, a decent foundation. Not my favourite, only because I have found others that are better, but I recognise that it has its good qualities.