Shea Moisture Argan Oil and Almond Milk

No Image

1 review

on 7/6/2017 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Argan Oil and Almond Milk is the third line from Shea Moisture I have tried. I have also used the Low Porosity line, and the Jamaican Black Castor Oil line, both of which are marketed as clarifying. I like that the brand is fair trade, cruelty free, and sulfate free. I have 2A hair that is fine and prone to dryness. I stopped coloring my hair about two years ago, cut my hair and have been slowly growing it out and learning how to deal with my hair all over again as I started coloring as a teen and am now approaching my late 30's. Although this is labeled for fine hair I found it to be just a bit heavy, but as my hair is now virgin hair and not super porous it does not need oil like it once did. This particular line may not be the best for fine hair types, or one could probably skip the conditioner as the shampoo is hydrating enough on its own. The fragrance on this is lighter than the the other ones I have tried,. I could also see this working well for damaged hair, but not a good choice for virgin hair.