50%

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 months ago

I also left a review for the shampoo; unfortunately the conditioner is only marginally better. Cute bottle, and that's really it. I don't like the fragrance. It did not do enough to moisturize, especially considering how much the shampoo dried out my hair. Not a fan and would not recommend.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I do like Kristen Ess's products but I do have an issue with them kind of weighing down my hair, almost like it wasn't fully clean...not sure why. I went back to using my old Paul Mitchell for a few days after using Kristein's products exclusively, and my hair feels much more light and bouncy.....This conditioner is good but maybe for thicker hair. I am not sure if I would repurchase and the smell is kind of old lady-ish.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I'm usually into Kevin Murphy, but I wanted to try something on the more reasonable price side. My hair is a combination of fine, but LOTS of it. Oily, but with dry ends. Frizzy in the Florida humidity. I have a very difficult time finding something that will keep me from getting dry ends while also sopping up the oil at my roots. And if either is off, good luck styling this mop. This shampoo/conditioner duo did NOT disappoint. Absolutely plan to repurchase. The shampoo is very high lather, which I like. I know it doesn't matter for cleanliness, but I guess I just like to know I got my whole head, because I have so much hair. My roots aren't greasy for the day or two to follow, which is totally unusual. The conditioner was perfect, thick enough that it really moisturized, but rinsed well, leaving my hair feeling balanced and ready for styling. No frizz. No greasiness. The smell is great. My hair stylist even complimented me today, sticking her nose right into my hair! Plus: The peachy colored bottles are super sophisticated and look grownup in my shower. Even the texture of the bottle is totally unique and lovely.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I tried the shampoo and it did not work out for me, but the conditioner did. $10 at Target and it worked great on my thick dry hair. Left it really shiny.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age30-35