no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Omg this is my HG moisturizer and they have discontinued it!!! What is the replacement?? I do not know. So sad. Why would they get rid of this gem? It was non comedogenic , didn't sting my sensitive skin, moisturized so well with the fantastic ingredients like matryxl 3000. It was perfect in every way. HOW DARE YOU DISCONTINUE THIS. Johnson and Johnson is responsible for it. They bought neostrata and changed everything completely.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I'm on my second bottle of this cream. It has shea butter in it so it rich but not too greasy to use under makeup. A little bit goes a long way. It's a lifesaver during our cold Canadian winter months. Does not break me out. Honestly I love Neostrata products...from their cleansers and scrubs to their creams and lotions. They really are effective AND they have great gift sets, especially during Christmas season, which are a good value.

About reviewer (340 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3 years ago

HG for sure! This is the ONLY moisturizer that I've tried that doesn't irritate my skin (and ive tried most drugstore brands). A Neostrata sales rep at shoppers drugmart introduced me to this - I told her I probably need an oil free formula because of my acne. She took one look at my skin and told me my problem is dry dehdrated skin not acne. My skin *is* on the drier side so I decided to give it a shot. OMFG it's sooooo soooothing and thick and 100% hydrating! The first time I put it on, my first thought was "uh oh, this is gonna break me out" but it seriously felt so good I decided to stick with it. I've gone through at least two jars and it hasn't caused any problems! I use it morning and night. No problem with putting makeup ontop and sometimes I add rosehip oil at night when I'm feeling extra dry and that works nicely too. My face has cleared up quite a bit since using this cream, but I can't be sure that this helped... but it sure didn't hurt! I don't really mind the jar either- for some reason things that come in jars always seem to work well with me (Colorstay whipped foundation, for example)-- i just make sure my hands are clean before dipping in, and at least I get allll of the product :)

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age30-35