no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

This stuff is the bomb, seriously. At first I was super skeptical about it because the woman at lush told me it would lash 80-100 washes which is strange for a small bar but I've used it for several weeks now and it hasn't diminished in size at all! So I'm really believing her when she said it lasts a long, long time. Also, this stuff lathers ridiculously well. And, you barely need to put any on your scalp to get a really, really good lather going. It lathers really well and really does a good job soaking up all the oil. After my hair is dry, my roots feel amazingly soft and silky. I hate the packaging though - when they give it to you, it's in a paper bag, and I share a bathroom so I don't have a place I can store it outside of the bathroom which is really inconvenient since the paper bag won't do. Other than that I love this!

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

this really had no smell to me at all. I was kind of expecting it to smell like fruity like I love Juicy or something. It lathered up really well as all of the shampoo bars seem to do. And it felt "slippery" going into my hair. My hair feels pretty soft now.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

15 years ago

Oh, why did they stop making this product? I actually liked this shampoo bar the most. I wonder what it's modern-day cousins are? My hair needs volume, dammit! Anyway, I could detect a slight peach or some other fruit fragrance which I really loved. The pretty yellow-orange color was the best eye candy. So simple yet cute. Made me happy because of the unbelievable longevity and lather. Probably lasts longer than a good-sized bottle of shampoo. It's a multi-tasker: You can wash clothes with it, wash your face and body with it, what does it not do? Great when traveling.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

16 years ago

I like it in that way that it builds up the silkness and the bounceness of my hair. But it is a bit dry, by using this, you will have to remember to apply the condition. Also, do not blow dry the hair immediately after shower. For this product, I found that if you let it sit and dry for about 10 to 15 minutes. The hair texture is actually better.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

16 years ago

SLS: the worst ingredient for hair, is the #1 ingredient in this. colour was stripped, scalp felt horrible and hair looked and felt horrible. i dislike all of the Lush solid shampoos and also the jungle solid conditioner!

About reviewer (453 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

16 years ago

worked okay. but Ultimate Shine works better for my thick long asian hair. this one smells better though. (well, the scent doesn't last too long anyways for almost all shampoo bars....) too bad for its fans that they discontinued this item as well.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

16 years ago

This shampoo bar had a really amazing scent- spicy and fruity all at once. Unfortunately it wasn't really suited to my hair type, but I used it anyway, as it smelled so nice.

About reviewer (861 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

16 years ago

This shampoo bar is pretty good. I like the scent of the Irresistable Bliss bar better, but this shampoo bar works for now.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

HairBlond

16 years ago

It's true you only need a small amount, but I think it smells more like minty tangerine than mangos. Lots of bounce after using only the scraped off edges to even out the bar. This will last AWHILE!

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBrunette

17 years ago

LUSH shampoo bars are arguably the best product (after the soap, of course)...and I'll make that argument! I love my Featherweight Fruit bar--it's fantastic! Perfect for short to medium length hair...I just rub it twice through my palms and get a whole handful of lather! All of the shampoo bars are great & last forever, but this one takes the cake!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

HairBrown