no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/29/2013

This stuff is the bomb, seriously. At first I was super skeptical about it because the woman at lush told me it would lash 80-100 washes which is strange for a small bar but I've used it for several weeks now and it hasn't diminished in size at all! So I'm really believing her when she said it lasts a long, long time.
Also, this stuff lathers ridiculously well. And, you barely …

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

Mar/06/2009

this really had no smell to me at all. I was kind of expecting it to smell like fruity like I love Juicy or something. It lathered up really well as all of the shampoo bars seem to do. And it felt "slippery" going into my hair. My hair feels pretty soft now.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

May/28/2005

Oh, why did they stop making this product? I actually liked this shampoo bar the most. I wonder what it's modern-day cousins are? My hair needs volume, dammit! Anyway, I could detect a slight peach or some other fruit fragrance which I really loved. The pretty yellow-orange color was the best eye candy. So simple yet cute. Made me happy because of the unbelievable longevity and lather …Read more

About reviewer (36 reviews)

May/12/2004

I like it in that way that it builds up the silkness and the bounceness of my hair. But it is a bit dry, by using this, you will have to remember to apply the condition. Also, do not blow dry the hair immediately after shower. For this product, I found that if you let it sit and dry for about 10 to 15 minutes. The hair texture is actually better.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

Mar/21/2004

SLS: the worst ingredient for hair, is the #1 ingredient in this.

colour was stripped, scalp felt horrible and hair looked and felt horrible.

i dislike all of the Lush solid shampoos and also the jungle solid conditioner!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (453 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Feb/25/2004

worked okay. but Ultimate Shine works better for my thick long asian hair. this one smells better though. (well, the scent doesn't last too long anyways for almost all shampoo bars....) too bad for its fans that they discontinued this item as well.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Jan/07/2004

This shampoo bar had a really amazing scent- spicy and fruity all at once. Unfortunately it wasn't really suited to my hair type, but I used it anyway, as it smelled so nice.

About reviewer (861 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Dec/04/2003

This shampoo bar is pretty good. I like the scent of the Irresistable Bliss bar better, but this shampoo bar works for now.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

HairBlond

Sep/02/2003

It's true you only need a small amount, but I think it smells more like minty tangerine than mangos. Lots of bounce after using only the scraped off edges to even out the bar. This will last AWHILE!

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBrunette

May/16/2003

LUSH shampoo bars are arguably the best product (after the soap, of course)...and I'll make that argument! I love my Featherweight Fruit bar--it's fantastic! Perfect for short to medium length hair...I just rub it twice through my palms and get a whole handful of lather! All of the shampoo bars are great & last forever, but this one takes the cake!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

HairBrown