Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer and Setting Spray

Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer and Setting Spray

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Maris Aqua/Sea Water/Eau De Mer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Urea, Panthenol, Yogurt Powder, Trideceth-9, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trehalose, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

To disclaim, I never use this product as a setting spray but love it as a primer! I simply spray my face and blend in the product with my fingers. It plays nicely with all my foundations, and doesn't cause them to seperate, pill or cake. I also found my foundation lasted longer when I used this primer. It made my skin feel very soft and hydrated. It also helped my foundations look a little more dewy, which I personally prefer but many be a turn-off for those who love a super-matte finish. A little goes a long way with this product, so the bottle will last a long time. It didn't cause any issues such as redness or breakouts on my sensitive skin. It also has a delicious coconut scent, which I love but may be a turn-off for those who don't like scented products. Overall it is a great product and I would definitely repurchase. I believe this is most suited to dry skin and that those with oily skin may find that this product will cause them to look/feel too oily throughout the day.

on 8/19/2018 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is not the setting spray for me. It leaves my face looking very shiny which is not what I'm going for in the dog days of summer. Also does not make my makeup last longer, and I hate the coconut smell. Just expensive spray that does not work for my skin.

on 8/18/2018 7:41:00 PM

Perfect setting spray and best one I have ever used and I have tried many. I find that this pairs perfectly with the Hangover primer and both help my foundation/makeup stay on all day. I love also spritzing this during the day for a pick me up .... just gives my normal skin a lovely glow.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't understand all the positive reviews either, I used this as a setting spray on my dry skin and I found it tacky and it smells like old coconuts. Cute bottle but did not notice any benefits while using this spray. I used it all up but I would not repurchase this again.

on 7/8/2018 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't really understand the positive reviews, for me it did nothing much except make my skin feel tacky. I decided to switch from Urban Decay all Nighter to another setting spray because of the less favourable skin ingrediënt in it ; denatured alcohol. Too Faced feels refreshing at first and I like the coconut smell, it seemed to make my foundation go on a bit easier but it does get tacky so you have to work a bit more quickly. It does not work as a setting spray for me and it is not a fine mist but a mini waterfall that comes out, I would need to use the blowdryer for my hair again and this is not because I cannot aim...
Nope, unfortunately not a succes for me, went back to Urban Decay for now but always on the lookout for better products with skin friendly ingredients.

I got an adorably cute little sample of this when I ordered the Life’s A Festival palette from ipsy/Too Faced. Most primers, I can’t use (including the lotion version of this one), as they break me out. This, however, did not cause any skin problems at all. And, it works great as both a primer and a setting spray. My makeup applies so much easier with this, and lasts 12+ hours every day.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin, so I am actually surprised I like this! I spray before my tinted moisturizer or BB, whichever I am using for the day. It leaves a nice, dewy finish (not greasy). My skin has also been exceptionally clear, so I think I'll keep using it.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this spray. I spray Some on my face before my powder foundation then after. My makeup glides on over this and when sprayed over my powder it gives a nice look to my overall makeup. I do go through mine quiet quickly and I’m onto my 4th bottle. I’m going to get the Mac studio fix spray next as I used that a few years ago so thought I’ll use it again and see how it goes compared to this, I do realise though that this is a setting spray and the Mac spray is a finishing spray but I can’t say if this prolongs my makeup wear time as I sprayed one half of my face and not the other half (over my makeup to see if there was a difference in extended wear) and at the end of the day my makeup both sides looked just the same, I do like the glow it gives though and do recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the yummiest scented primer/setting mist! The mister is fine and spritzes out the perfect amount to lightly coat the skin allowing you to layer on as much as you like. It is wonderful as a primer for dry skin, very hydrating, which I need to prevent makeup from clinging to dry patches. It is also fantastic as a finishing/setting spray to help powders from looking dry or cakey on the skin and meshes everything together for a beautiful dewy finish. The only con is the price, especially if you use this for both priming and setting, you will burn through it fairly quickly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried a sample of this and I was actually amazed. I have a variety of facial sprays and mists and right off the bat, I'll say I hate the sprayer on this. It's insanely powerful and the full size I tested in store is the same. I will probably decant this into a small amber bottle I have that mists much better. But for me, it's the product itself that matters and this one is a winner.

Normally I find most setting sprays to be pretty similar. Obviously dewy vs matte has a different finish but most sprays set makeup and prevent some, but not all, slippage and wear. Hangover does the same, but it's also AMAZING because my eyes can water without messing up my makeup. I have allergies and my eyes water easily, so I was blown away the first time I dabbed my tears and no makeup came off. I checked in my mirror and I seriously couldn't believe that my makeup looked untouched. I find I get about 9 hours of wear with this before I notice any slippage or weirdness, and this locks my cheek products in so they don't fade.

I don't know how this would work in hot weather, or if it would survive full on tears, but I'm sold. The fact that this gives a dewy look without leaving a film and also smells yummy are added bonuses. When I get through my first bottle I'll add my thoughts on how long the full size lasts and how it performs with a different atomizer.