Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer and Setting Spray

Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer and Setting Spray

4.2

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Maris Aqua/Sea Water/Eau De Mer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Urea, Panthenol, Yogurt Powder, Trideceth-9, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trehalose, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 11/28/2017 11:40:00 PM

GOT THIS IN AN IPSY BOX AND ITS THE BEST THING EVER! No more dry skin obvious foundation it makes me glow and make up looks better overall, so much better than the rest

on 10/29/2017 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this solely for the glow that it gives the skin. I sprayed my faced with it while buying other things in ULTA. The mist was quite wet and I didn't look in the mirror while in the store. saw my glowing complexion once I got in my car. I bought it and I have to say it is my best beauty purchase in a long time. i am tempted to say of all time but that sounds a little dramatic. I consider it THAT good. as for the nozzle, that is not good. it comes out too wet and after a few days started coming out in a straight line. i fixed the problem by pouring it into an empty Mario Badescu spray bottle. perfectly fine mist now.

on 9/5/2017 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this to make my makeup look fresh and dewy. But it doesn't really make my makeup last longer. For my oily skin it can sometimes even be a bit too dewy. But the spray of the bottle is good and the scent is amazing so I often spray too much because I really like how it feels. I like using this as a refreshing spray most. So 4 lippies because it feels so nice but one lippie off because I have setting sprays that hold my makeup longer.

Edit: I started using this as a primer and it works! It leaves the skin very sticky. If you put foundation over it, it really lasts longer.

on 9/4/2017 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the packaging is cute, the size is really worth the price, it is a 3in1 which is can be the primer, your setting spray nor fixing spray. as for the primer, i dont actually use it , and if i do, i didnt know if it just worked out or not. but for setting spray, this just work out pretty good. when i wear this one, people complimating me saying that my makeup looks flawless i swearr. gonna buy this again

on 8/29/2017 10:02:00 PM

I got a sample in my Sephora box and really wanted to test this out as a 3-in-1 spray primer, setting spray and refreshing spray. Unfortunately the sample size was not enough to give a true review except I didn't find the primer to do anything and I had to add more moisture with my smash box water. I found that the set was not as good as my sample O'Loral, UD, and NYX setting sprays. . The coconut smell is a nice scent for a refreshing spray. I'm not sure how it'll perform all-day and night. I might buy the full size to give another review. PS the spray did not provide a gentle mist; it was a bit hash and direct. Thanks for reading and hope to give an edited review soon.

on 7/4/2017 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a "multi-purpose" spray primer, setting spray and refreshing spray. This is the best smelling makeup setting spray I have ever used. I don't really use it as a primer, I found it did nothing for me as a primer. Sets makeup and performs as well as my go to UD all nighter. The UD spray tends to leave my face "tight", this Too Face spray doesn't leave any tightness or stickiness to me face. The coconut smell has me sold, plan on repurchasing as soon as I finish my other setting sprays (currently have Coola's and Smashbox primer water to finish up). I have yet to wear to a wedding, so I'm not sure how it'll perform under a long night out, but it's my new HG for daily workday makeup.