Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer and Setting Spray

Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer and Setting Spray

4.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Maris Aqua/Sea Water/Eau De Mer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Urea, Panthenol, Yogurt Powder, Trideceth-9, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trehalose, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 7/8/2018 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't really understand the positive reviews, for me it did nothing much except make my skin feel tacky. I decided to switch from Urban Decay all Nighter to another setting spray because of the less favourable skin ingrediënt in it ; denatured alcohol. Too Faced feels refreshing at first and I like the coconut smell, it seemed to make my foundation go on a bit easier but it does get tacky so you have to work a bit more quickly. It does not work as a setting spray for me and it is not a fine mist but a mini waterfall that comes out, I would need to use the blowdryer for my hair again and this is not because I cannot aim...
Nope, unfortunately not a succes for me, went back to Urban Decay for now but always on the lookout for better products with skin friendly ingredients.

I got an adorably cute little sample of this when I ordered the Life’s A Festival palette from ipsy/Too Faced. Most primers, I can’t use (including the lotion version of this one), as they break me out. This, however, did not cause any skin problems at all. And, it works great as both a primer and a setting spray. My makeup applies so much easier with this, and lasts 12+ hours every day.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin, so I am actually surprised I like this! I spray before my tinted moisturizer or BB, whichever I am using for the day. It leaves a nice, dewy finish (not greasy). My skin has also been exceptionally clear, so I think I'll keep using it.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this spray. I spray Some on my face before my powder foundation then after. My makeup glides on over this and when sprayed over my powder it gives a nice look to my overall makeup. I do go through mine quiet quickly and I’m onto my 4th bottle. I’m going to get the Mac studio fix spray next as I used that a few years ago so thought I’ll use it again and see how it goes compared to this, I do realise though that this is a setting spray and the Mac spray is a finishing spray but I can’t say if this prolongs my makeup wear time as I sprayed one half of my face and not the other half (over my makeup to see if there was a difference in extended wear) and at the end of the day my makeup both sides looked just the same, I do like the glow it gives though and do recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the yummiest scented primer/setting mist! The mister is fine and spritzes out the perfect amount to lightly coat the skin allowing you to layer on as much as you like. It is wonderful as a primer for dry skin, very hydrating, which I need to prevent makeup from clinging to dry patches. It is also fantastic as a finishing/setting spray to help powders from looking dry or cakey on the skin and meshes everything together for a beautiful dewy finish. The only con is the price, especially if you use this for both priming and setting, you will burn through it fairly quickly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried a sample of this and I was actually amazed. I have a variety of facial sprays and mists and right off the bat, I'll say I hate the sprayer on this. It's insanely powerful and the full size I tested in store is the same. I will probably decant this into a small amber bottle I have that mists much better. But for me, it's the product itself that matters and this one is a winner.

Normally I find most setting sprays to be pretty similar. Obviously dewy vs matte has a different finish but most sprays set makeup and prevent some, but not all, slippage and wear. Hangover does the same, but it's also AMAZING because my eyes can water without messing up my makeup. I have allergies and my eyes water easily, so I was blown away the first time I dabbed my tears and no makeup came off. I checked in my mirror and I seriously couldn't believe that my makeup looked untouched. I find I get about 9 hours of wear with this before I notice any slippage or weirdness, and this locks my cheek products in so they don't fade.

I don't know how this would work in hot weather, or if it would survive full on tears, but I'm sold. The fact that this gives a dewy look without leaving a film and also smells yummy are added bonuses. When I get through my first bottle I'll add my thoughts on how long the full size lasts and how it performs with a different atomizer.

on 11/28/2017 11:40:00 PM

GOT THIS IN AN IPSY BOX AND ITS THE BEST THING EVER! No more dry skin obvious foundation it makes me glow and make up looks better overall, so much better than the rest

on 10/29/2017 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this solely for the glow that it gives the skin. I sprayed my faced with it while buying other things in ULTA. The mist was quite wet and I didn't look in the mirror while in the store. saw my glowing complexion once I got in my car. I bought it and I have to say it is my best beauty purchase in a long time. i am tempted to say of all time but that sounds a little dramatic. I consider it THAT good. as for the nozzle, that is not good. it comes out too wet and after a few days started coming out in a straight line. i fixed the problem by pouring it into an empty Mario Badescu spray bottle. perfectly fine mist now.

on 9/5/2017 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this to make my makeup look fresh and dewy. But it doesn't really make my makeup last longer. For my oily skin it can sometimes even be a bit too dewy. But the spray of the bottle is good and the scent is amazing so I often spray too much because I really like how it feels. I like using this as a refreshing spray most. So 4 lippies because it feels so nice but one lippie off because I have setting sprays that hold my makeup longer.

Edit: I started using this as a primer and it works! It leaves the skin very sticky. If you put foundation over it, it really lasts longer.

on 9/4/2017 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the packaging is cute, the size is really worth the price, it is a 3in1 which is can be the primer, your setting spray nor fixing spray. as for the primer, i dont actually use it , and if i do, i didnt know if it just worked out or not. but for setting spray, this just work out pretty good. when i wear this one, people complimating me saying that my makeup looks flawless i swearr. gonna buy this again