Urban Decay MeltDown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick

Urban Decay MeltDown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/24/2017 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I am in love with this stick. I bought it after trying it out at the Urban Decay store to get some swatches off of my hands - the scent hooked me and the convenience factor of the stick appealed to me. It is easy and quick to use - I apply it on dry skin all over, rub gently with my fingertips, then turn on the faucet and wet my fingertips then continue rubbing for a few seconds while the water warms up and then rinse it off. I usually go over again with a cotton round and micellar water especially around the eyes but unless I have heavy eyeliner on, the micellar water catches nothing - the stick did it all!

I do swipe it on my eyes as well but very carefully and I don't open my eyes when it's on. Haven't had any problems with it. It honestly works so great and so fast that it's hardly a chore at all to take off my makeup at the end of the day. Will ABSOLUTELY repurchase though I think this stick is going to last plenty long! Excited to travel with it too!

on 7/4/2017 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I reserve this for when I wear long wearing foundations like Estee Lauder Double Wear. Foundations that won't come off without a fight. This stick will clean the h*ll out of your skin. Its crazy, like when I'm done my skin is squeaky clean. I don't even use a toner after this, cause one good wash leaves absolutely nothing behind. A good moisturizer after this cleanser is a MUST. This does have a pear like fragrance so if you are sensitive to smells you may want to steer clear. I would recommend this for people who wear long wearing foundations and have oily skin. This may be too drying and stripping for dry/sensitive skin. A must have for me as left over foundation residue makes me break out horribly.