MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal
MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation
MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation NC20Bobbi Brown Make UP

3.3

Active Ingredient:Octyl Methoxycinnamate Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polydecene, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Tea-Isostearate, Tea-Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pantethine, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Steareth-21, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Steareth-2, Perfluoropolymethylisopropyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben may contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

love it so much.. so sad its gettibg discontinued

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Im NW33 and it is the exact same shade as my skin!!!! It moisturizes my skin and lasts ages. i really love this product, but it isnt that big. (30ml) I've had mine since the end of march and its almost finished as i use it everyday.

on 4/11/2012 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have it in NC 35. This product makes me look green and I really do not know why. It also sits in my pores and makes them very noticeable despite my attempts at buffing it in.

Thanks to a terrible return policy I can't even return it so I'm stick with this trying to make it work somehow. It seems to do better when I mix it with other foundations but on its own it's just terrible.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

MAC has the best range of colors, in my opinion. NC25 is a perfect match for me in this foundation. It makes my skin look smoother and plumper. I think this has one of the lightest coverage in MAC. It looks so natural, as if I have naturally smooth and clear skin.

on 11/22/2011 2:50:00 PM

I loved this product! Nice coverage!! Didn't break me out... Great staying power even without a primer!!! Would buy again:D wish it had a pump!!

on 10/10/2011 11:16:00 PM

I would say it has very light coverage power, way too light for me. Color was ok, not the best match but ok. It did get clumpy at about half of the bottle. Towards the end it was impossible to use since it looked like there was two colors in there. It was easy to apply and I loved the pump but that was about it. I would not repurchase this foundation.

on 7/15/2011 2:49:00 PM

Been using this foundation for many many many years... have tried other things, NOTHING does the job like MAC studio fix fluid... covers all imperfections without making it LOOK like I'm wearing a ton of makeup... The perfect foundation =)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I usually do not like liquid foundation, but occasionally I find myself needing a little more coverage then I get with a tinted moisturizer, and need more moisture the i get with a powder foundation. So, I headed over to MAC. I bought this in nw15, and it is an absolute perfect match to my skin, and does not oxidize at all on me. It is light but buildable coverage. I like the way it looks on my skin, for the first few hours. The problem is I use a very good primer, and I set this with powder and I find it builds up on the sides of my nose. I have to blot every few hours. I sometimes get oily in the t-zone, but not THAT oily. I cannot consider that a big complaint though because most light coverage foundations have these effects. For the small amount of time I use it liquid foundation, maybe 1 or a max of 3 days a week, I can deal with this.

on 1/18/2011 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

My first MAC foundation, really my first non-drugstore purchase. I was recommended this by a SA, she matched me to NC50. I had my doubts but it's does what it should. It stays for 6/7 hours and goes on smooth.

on 11/12/2010 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I like this foundation. It has decent coverage and a nice finish. I don't have sensitive or oily skin and I'm not prone to breakouts so there's nothing to comment about that. I like how there is an SPF and my odd scent sense I find it smells like gingerbread before it is baked-odd I know, but you'll get used to it :D